No mask, no ride photo

You misspelled “lightsabers”

3 Likes

6 Likes

That’s totally how I read that too.

1 Like

Universal can add things to a photo to cut out other people, e.g. a dragon breathing fire. They did that a few times to blot out the fourth person. Couldn’t Disney do that to non-Mask wearers?

1 Like

Instructions were unclear, I’m wearing mickey ears as a face mask.

<Insert @OBNurseNH joke about me having no face and not needing a mask. >

9 Likes

Disney potentially could do that, but they don’t. I went through tower of terror having no pictures as someone was “doing something obscene”.

I guess to make this manual process faster, someone just hits a reject button that deletes the photo. Faster then editing the photo in anyway.

1 Like

Nice avatar :joy::joy:

Also everyone over age 2 must wear a mask. Period

Figure it out :woman_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

Hey, another new face? Aren’t you a man of mystery?!

This is actually me. @OBNurseNH found my picture online after hours of searching after she had some kind of dream about me I guess :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

In reality his “face” would be tucked all the way into the shirt collar, allowing him to live his faceless truth. I met him in a dream and that’s how he looked :woman_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

Maybe part of the reason for this isn’t simply people removing their masks (i.e. enforcement), but that they do it during the ride.

I would imagine quite a few of those would go winging off into the faces of the guests behind them (ick) or into the machinery. Which, honestly quite a few will do anyway.

I wonder how many ride stoppages we’re going to see owing to masks getting where they cause a problem? Hats, glasses, etc. are heavier and I’m guessing they have the potential for those accidents built into the ride specifications, but masks are much lighter and could go further.

3 Likes

Disney IT to the rescue! Oh, wait…

2 Likes

Not really. If every picture is viewed, it takes no more time to press delete than it does next…

2 Likes