No longer Solo Trip Not Live! 1/5-1/7

That was exhausting. Report to come.
Spoilers:
I rode RoTR
It was crowded
I’m all peopled out
FoP is still my favorite ride

3 Likes

LMK where you were seated at Cali Grill. I saw someone and wondered if it was you but was too shy to ask.

1 Like

We were toward right near the window and the entrance to the roof observation walkway.

2 Likes

Nope - it wasn’t you! :wink: Glad I was shy LOL

Lol! I think you were on the opposite end. I didn’t see you but from your pictures that’s what it looked like. Those deviled eggs were so good.

I was on the opposite end, indeed, just down from the other walkway.

Deviled eggs? Girl I did not waste any stomach space on that. I had one and then the rest of my plate was all sushi!

2 Likes

I liked the shrimp tempura. The lobster omelet was delish. The bison burger was also good. We did not like the chicken and lo mein meal. It was way too salty. The deviled eggs and lobster were my favorites.

1 Like

Day 1
We were in our hotel room by 9:30 am. The lagoon view from our guest house 3 room.

We took an Uber to brunch at CG.

Then, we took the bus to AK.
We used our safari FP right away.
At the 11:01 FP drop I had gotten a Navi River FP for around 4:00 so we did that after doing the Gorilla trail. Then we met up with my 2 friends and walked around Pandora and Asia. Got tea and hung out until our 5:45 Everest FP. I love that ride! It was so fun.
The park was very crowded. I’m so glad we got FPs.
Then, we headed back to Pandora and ate at Satuli.

I got the chicken, noodles and Creamy herb sauce. It was so good.
Then we got in line for FoP around 7:30 (park close was 8) and ended up waiting around an hour and a half with a posted wait time of 4 hours.
FoP is my fav ride. It was soooo fun.
We walked around Pandora and enjoyed the night time. Pandora is my fav land and AK is my fav park. We were back in bed around 10:30.
The next day was a 5 am wake up for Galaxys edge.

10 Likes

Day 2
We woke at 5 am and were In line at HS by 6:12. Here is what it looked like.

I followed the advice of people here that the line moves faster on the right because construction walls funnel the crowd toward the back but open up to more tapstiles! We moved so much faster than everyone else. We were scanned in at 6:28 and ended up waiting in front of star tours to wait for a boarding group. 2 people from my group weren’t in yet. They were in security at 6:40 and tapped in at 6:54. At 7:00 I was trying for a BG for all 4 of us but my app wasn’t loading. So DBF who had only me and him on his MDE tried and he got us BG 103 at 7:02. Mine loaded immediately after and I got BG 110 for the other 2 in our party.
They let us into GE and we were off of smugglers run at 8:05. We asked to be pilots.
We ate at Rontos, walked around GE and then went on Star Tours. The back seat is definitely better than when I rode it in the front. It’s also more fun with other people rather than solo.
We went to launch bay and I bought a baby yoda phone case.

At 10:30 we ate at Sci-fi dine in.
Then we went back for our 12:00 Ogas reservation.
We had a 12:45 Tower of terror FP we got for all 4 of us that morning. That ride is so fun.
We ran out of things to do. The park was insanely crowded and we were exhausted. It seemed like they had barely called any BGs. We decided to leave and go to Disney Springs. We ate at the Boathouse. We were done eating around 5:15 and by the time we were back in the car they called BG 103. We parked at HS and by the time we were in GE at around 5:45/6:00 they called BG 110 so all 4 of us entered together.
We waited in line for an hour.
The ride was awesome.
We were off of the ride around 7:15.
We ran to the car where our friends parked in preferred parking. They dropped us off at the contemporary and we ran to MK to see HEA fireworks. We made it to Main Street at 7:58. Then we had the park to ourselves for MK after hours.
We rode pirates, rolling thunder, haunted mansion, the carousel, little mermaid, people mover and 7DMT 3x.
The castle still had the lights on it.

We were in bed by midnight.

11 Likes

Such a fun day!

1 Like