No longer receiving forum emails?

@evamarie320 noticed she was not receiving TP emails when someone tags or replies to her. It didn’t dawn on me that my emails stopped too. Anyone else?

1 Like

I’ve still gotten them for the circumstances I have them set up for. As recently as a couple of weeks ago

1 Like

This would have started recently. Mine should notify me after 10 minutes (I just checked).

My last email was February 8th.

3 Likes

I haven’t received emails this year except the notice about subscription about to expire.

I didn’t get them for a few days, and then got several all at once - maybe on 7th for dates 3rd-5th. I hadn’t been on the forum much so should have got a lot more. I haven’t had any at all since. Other people on the daily thread also mentioned they weren’t receiving them after I’d mentioned it.

1 Like

I knew something was weird with my Comcast account.

I’m still getting my emails as usual.

I am wondering if others can look at their notifications.

I haven’t gotten email notifications for a while.

I’m not on my laptop which provides a better search to figure out when they stopped.

1 Like

Thanks! I have a theory but I need more answers!

I wasn’t getting them, then got several on the same day, and now not getting any except for renewal notices or trip updates.

1 Like

I made a post Feb 18 and got email about the first four responses, which right now say, 1 day ago, with some being sent Feb 18 and some on Feb 19. There is one response, the most recent, marked 23 hours ago but I did not receive an email notification for that one.

1 Like

In August 2022 I changed my email address. I still received notifications at my new email address but shortly after that, I stopped receiving notifications by email.

ETA1: I got a PM from TP in November 2022 asking if my email was correct:

" We’re sorry, but we’re having trouble reaching you via email. Our last few emails to you have all bounced back as undeliverable.

Can you make sure your email address is valid and working? You may also wish to add our email address to your address book / contact list to improve deliverability."

ETA2: But I got an email from TP with a survey for the recent trip!

I haven’t been getting emails for a week maybe? I haven’t changed anything in my settings.

1 Like

I got this same email a few weeks ago. Then I got a whole bunch of notification emails. Then they stopped again.

2 Likes

Are you all checking spam?

TP goes to spam a lot for me even when I tell my server it isn’t spam.

1 Like

Come to think of it, I only have email alerts set up for DMs.

Just checked, and I have several DMs since the last time I received any email notices.

Riiiiight.
Like people want to talk to you directly…

2 Likes

Yes I check spam frequently, nothing there.

2 Likes

If you only knew…

3 Likes