No interest in planning - it's becoming a problem? New content Post 28

I clearly haven’t been paying attention - why and how is Trattoria now a “thing”? I may need to add this to my plans also!

1 Like

They have breakfast with Rapunzel and Eugene, (and I think Ariel and Eric?). Rapunzel is my favorite princess. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think your schedule looks great. You really stretched those 5 park days out! I love the 3 day ‘break’ from full park days in the middle. Saturday is also a good day to miss the parks for crowds.
You get hopper tickets, right? Are you planning to go back to MK one of your last 3 park days?

1 Like

Thank you so much for looking!
It’s weird how the days got separated like that.

It seemed like whenever we had the MVMCP we’d need the next day off from a park. Thursday seemed a better option than the weekend. And i had to work around the AK things that were set in stone. The HLE park is closed on Suns and Mon…

As of right now we’re only in MK the first day and the MVMCP… now, maybe we could hop there after DHS on Sunday. I’ll know more after i see if we got enough done on our first MK day. We just did DLR last year, so I feel like pressure to see MK.

Thank you for looking!!

1 Like

I’m so excited! I was just checking the board and while I was reading I got the reservation finder notice that my Trattoria al Forno ADR was open. I am thrilled!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

I figured I wouldn’t know until September!!!

8 Likes

She’s already answered you about the characters, but I have to say that Trattoria al Forno had the best breakfast I’ve had at WDW (and I’ve had a lot). It’s not your typical Disney fare kind of breakfast, either. Another plus is that they have breakfast until 12ish. For someone who loves breakfast, that’s a great thing. Character interaction was spectacular.

Congratulations! That one isn’t always easy to get, in my experience.

2 Likes

I did some binge reading last night and I am so excited about this. It is also somewhat less pricey for a character meal. I am so extremely excited!

3 Likes

OK -
I’m trying to figure out making a touring plan and I need some help.

My AK day is 11/20.
I picked the pre-made plan for One Day Touring for the Whole Family.
I put my date in.
I decided to evaluate just the way TP has it… I didn’t change anything… and according to the evaluate I don’t have time to do what the plan says.

Their plan has me doing Navi River followed by FOP. I am expecting a wait of 149 minutes.
Clearly TP is depending on me getting a FP for FOP…

SO - I then took out FOP altogether to see what would happen to the plan and it still says I can’t do everything on the pre-made plan. They gave me three rest periods, one at 8PM, so I took that out as well.

The longest wait the whole rest of the day (after eliminating FOP) is 37 minutes, but I still don’t have time to do it all, unless I skip a meal I guess? They gave me a 12PM lunch and a 7PM dinner. It also doesn’t include meeting characters other than Mickey Pals.

Does anyone have any ideas? Suggestions?
https://touringplans.com/plans/print?id=3761509

This is why I would build a custom plan. The rest times right after show times are causing extra waiting time and it’s just clunky. On this day, ROL needs to be early, because it doesn’t look like they have a show at closing. I would go straight from Nemo to dinner (you have an extra 41 minutes of wait time there, and then ROL. (Although that’s a 1 and done for me.)
Also, if you are truly RDing Navi, you’ll get there before 9 and won’t have to wait as long.

My kids are teenagers, and we usually eat breakfast at the hotel, bring food that we can eat while in line, and then only take one meal break sometime between 2 and 4 pm. You also have 104 minutes of “Free” time that doesn’t include your meals/breaks (4th column) before and after your shows. Also remember that you will have Fast Passes. To me it works batter to create a plan that has all of our “musts” and than optimize that, add the rest of the stuff that I can and evaluate until I find and acceptable plan, and even then it’s more of a guide than something we have to stick to.

1 Like

Ok. So now I see the free time. What the heck is that?
This is the TP suggestion. I guess I was expecting it to be the most efficient? You’re saying if I tinker with it I can make it more efficient… ok. Thank you.

1 Like

This, combined with characters that we really like was our reason for choosing this breakfast. It was wonderful! We did pre rope drop and then hit Frozen ever after twice and let Anna and Elsa which made for a great start to our morning. But however you do it, I think you’ll enjoy it!

1 Like