No FPP for Epcot, good idea or insane?

First trip to WDW. My plan is to do the EE at epcot and RD Frozen and then do TT single rider (2 moms on a solo trip) and squeeze in soaring if it is reasonable, but not concerned as we a DL veterans and have ridden it multiple times. We will squeeze in a few more rides before heading over to HS for the rest of our day, where I would like to get evening FPP for SDD, ToT (love guardians at DCA, but ToT will be like seeing an old friend again) and RnR. Then on HS ee, I would like to get there early and rd ASS and TSMM and do another SDD, ToT and RnR. Finish up mid day with HS after getting the fp there and then head to Epcot for the even and pick up whatever FPP we can there. Brilliant??? Insane??? You tell me?

1 Like

I like this idea. I think you will be able to get an evening FPP for TT or Souring for 2 people after you are done at HS. However I do think the single rider line can be long for TT on your first day. So just be prepared.

1 Like

Love it. Should be very doable as long as the FPP work in the plan. A fantastic grown-ups-only plan. Don’t forget to drink-and-snack around the EP World Showcase on Day Two. That might be more fun than second day of rides at EP.

1 Like

There will most certainly be time for food and drink! and maybe a ride or two :wink:

1 Like