No Early Admission October 2022?

Has EA been removed for all parks Oct 22?

1 Like

Check the app.

1 Like

No. It’s at IOA. Make sure to use the app for the park hours and EPA schedule.

1 Like

Thx I see that IOA has EA in Oct. The website notes no EA for either USF or IOA. How do you know which one is correct?

Because eventually the website will agree with the app. It’s just known to take longer to be up to date.

1 Like

I see that on App. Website differs. How can you tell which one is right?

OK, thx.

There’s never been a time that there was no EPA. It has to happen somewhere because it’s a perk of staying on site.

1 Like

Aw man. Made my plans guessing it’s would be early admission at USF, not IOA :sob:

Yeah it’s quite a change from last September/October when USF had EPA which started at 7am!

This year, even though IOA EPA starts at 8am, USF still opens at 8am.

I’m pretty sure as recently as last week, the app showed EPA at USF at 7am (with IoA opening at 9pm) for September and October, so this is a change.

Okay, so I wasn’t going crazy either. I thought it was USF too (until I saw what Ryan posted), because I specifically remember thinking the other day…that makes sense because USF closes early many days.

Was it a mistake or why did they change their mind…:thinking:

Ah, I see!

Tagging @Nikkipoooo with the changed EPA info.

1 Like

Is Hagrid’s opening with early entry? I know for a period of time it wasn’t, but I honestly wasn’t paying much attention - didn’t think it would matter for my trip!

That was just January and February when Hagrid’s wasn’t part of EPA.

The weird thing is, I always have to go to the website to see what attractions are available during EPA. But nothing there updated yet of course. Universal definitely has some quirks. I would just keep an eye on the website.

1 Like

thanks for the tag… I saw this conversation yesterday and thought “Of course this would change like one day after I got an answer!”

1 Like

Website still does not show early admission in oct re IOA as app does. But website does show Hagrid’s as part of early admission when it is in effect. So presumably Hagrid’s is accessible before 9 in Oct etc;

2 Likes

This really works out for me, because we’ll have express so there’s nothing we’d even need to use EPA for in US. It was at US when we went last September and we were annoyed, but also happy because it meant an extra hour of sleep before RDing Hagrid (especially nice during HHN). I went in solo at 7am on Monday and the park was basically empty… there wasn’t even a line at Starbucks, and Bumblebee was lonely and kept playing songs to try to get me to come and take pictures with him!

3 Likes

This makes me VERY happy because I’ve got a group of four middle aged ladies, two of whom can’t/won’t ride Velocicoaster and Hagrid’s and are slower walkers. We’ve all got UE, but the idea of my friends having to wait for me and the other coaster girl while we rode didn’t sit right with me. This way, we can do the coaster thing at rope drop, take the Hogwart’s Express at the end of EE and continue with our plans without those massive time sucks in the middle of the afternoon.

1 Like

I’m addicted to this forum because I’m always learning something new. We have our Universal visit at the end of September and got the notification from Touring Plans that IOA had added EE for our dates…It did not even register because for some reason I thought EE was always at IOA (because that is where it is useful?—not sure why I thought this). Then I see this thread and realize how lucky I just got!

3 Likes

Yes EE much better at IOA to access Hagrid’s and Veloc coaster. Glad you lucked in.

3 Likes