Next Tuesday begins my ADR booking for the Holidays and I need help

100% do that. FF is great.

2 Likes

This is my plan. I just need to go at least once.

4 Likes

I’m not a beer person but I love the grapefruit beer in Germany. I couldn’t have it my last trip due to the grapefruit interacting with one of my meds, but I’m not on the med anymore.

I’m not into sweet cocktails either, but for the life of me, I can’t remember which ones I like.

2 Likes

This is instead of roundup rodeo bbq before jollywood.

3 Likes

4 Likes

This is exactly what shows up when you google flying fish…lol

Also I’m seriously jealous. They can swim and fly. I can only do one of those things!

3 Likes

It appears you cannot book Epcot Fireworks Dining Package at 60+10. Even logged in I can only see 60 days out:

versus a standard restaurant:

Can anyone confirm this is the case for sure or should I call tomorrow?

2 Likes

Apparently Fantasmic Dining Packages are 60+10 so what’s up Epcot?

1 Like

Okay NM you can get to it but you have to do it thru the generic search for any and all dining that day:

Disney IT FTW again

3 Likes

I’ve had that same problem too.

1 Like

No problem once I figured out how to find it yesterday.

I know I know the view is better at R&C but the food and more importantly the booze is better at SRT

3 Likes

Also, I do not remember them adding gratuity before. I would have probably given more but anyway so ya know completely prepaid including gratuity:

3 Likes

So you can book Narcoossees even though it’s closed right now

2 Likes

Also wanted to add I chose Plaza Garden viewing for this dessert party and changed the one I had booked for MNSSHP after I saw video of the view from Tomorrowland Terrace. I know the view from Plaza Gardens is good. I’ve done it on both sides but the view from the restaurant had so many trees you can only see the very top part of the castle and one little sliver down the side.

Yesterday was the firsr day I saw reservations come online. They’re supposed to reopen sometime very soon.

1 Like

versus:

I don’t get how they charge more for the worse view.

After seeing some of the more recent reviews of the Cava Experience it appears that it’s actually in Hacienda de San Angel right now despite what it says online and I’d honestly prefer the margarita flight so we’ve decided not to book that but will still visit the bar of course!

2 Likes

I may cancel this depending on what happens with Candlelight Processional Package (which I’m going to aim for an 8:30am breakfast hence this late lunch since dinner is at 8:30pm this is right dab smack in the middle and allows for a couple of snacks b/w meals)

2 Likes

I’ve done both the garden view and seated view and although the actual view of the fireworks is not as great at Tomorrowland Terrace, I think it’s a much more enjoyable experience. You get to enjoy your food and drinks throughout the show instead of rushing through to jockey for position in the garden. Plus you get a seat which is nice after a long day in the parks.

2 Likes

Narcoossee’s announced yesterday that they are reopening today

3 Likes