Next Tuesday begins my ADR booking for the Holidays and I need help

BTW if I haven’t said I appreciate ALL of your advice lately. You have been amazing! And 99% I have done what you said so thank you so very much for the wonderful knowledge sharing.

3 Likes

Aww thanks for that. Truly.

I totally get this. That’s also why I have done the party for HEA or Enchanted several times in the past. It’s nice to not have to worry about where you can go to get a decent view. Adds a little bit of mental and physical space.

2 Likes

I may drop crepes or pizza but for flexibility to keep making my mind

And by the poll it seems crepes are the least popular so they may go.

2 Likes

The crepe place is definitely the worst of the bunch. They also have a walkup window too unlike the others if you really wanted to try it without the time suck.

2 Likes

Yeah I was thinking if we just got one savory and one sweet to share it’d be quick meal even Table Service. I am picky about my crepes so I do expect to be disappointed if we go. Might just do Les Halles instead.

*My favorite crepe just plain with sugar/cinnamon and butter is not even an option. If you do em right they don’t need filling.

2 Likes

Man your review of this place last year was no bueno! I actually found it via a Google Search. La Crêperie is on your radar this next trip, my DD wants to go. Ratatouille is her favorite movie, and she had 4 rats while in college!

But I’m now worried that the food is going to be awful.

2 Likes

I probably should give it a 2nd chance, especially since they’ve had 2 years to get it together, but it was just so abysmal it’s hard to want to go back when there’s so much else to try in Epcot especially.

Eta: the pic of my crepes look bad right? Like not anything you’d want to pay a premium for.

2 Likes

Totally understand. It was like I loved BOG in 2015, but BOG in 2019 was bad. Then they changed their menu, and it seemed to get worse.

It’s hard to think of a place that actually gets better over time. MAYBE Tony’s?

2 Likes

Granted I’ve never eaten at Tony’s until 2 years ago, but I have 0 complaints and don’t understand the hate. It’s not fine dining, but it’s not supposed to be. I’ve had great service and left with a full belly every time. It sure beats the Plaza if you don’t want the pricey pre fixe meals and are tired of Skipper Canteen.

3 Likes

For a long long time, they were worse than Olive Garden, and that actually takes effort :grimacing:

2 Likes

LOL this is very true! Agree about Tony’s too. BOG was so good at first and just gradually got worse and worse.

3 Likes

I fit them all in for now thanks to leading reservation. Which this is such a more pleasant experience than trying to get them later at 545am and not being able to. So relaxing just doing it when I wake up every day and you always get the times you want within 15 min.

3 Likes

For a quick service breakfast would you choose Les Halles Boulangerie or Kringla Bakeri?

• Les Halles
  • Kringla Bakeri
0 voters

Love Les Halles, but seem to always end up at Kringle because of getting in Frozen after. We had a good cinnamon roll there last time.

2 Likes

Yeah so for me what’s pulling me there over Les Halles is that they are open during early entry and I am not planning on riding anything during early entry but I’m trying to squeeze in so many live performances later in the day and want to do the various time consuming scavenger hunts so that thirty minute jump on breakfast is appealing. Les Halles seems to have more variety and a bigger dining room but I did confirm online they do not open their doors till 9am.

1 Like

I think Les Halles just has more hearty food to help with a power morning. But if you’re looking for a jolt of pure sugar, Norway will help with that!

I had their school bread; it’s good, but not life changing like some people think.

3 Likes

Yeah in all honesty the pretzel with choc on it or the apple kake look better to me than the school bread. I’m not much into boston cream and that’s what the filling looks like.

2 Likes

Also, I do not believe I have ever eaten in either. But I do remember being in Les Halles so maybe I did get a pastry there in the past? But it’s also a store right? I seem to remember little eiffel towers so maybe we were just shopping?

2 Likes

It’s not so much the boston cream, but the coconut.

2 Likes

This would be a for a light breakfast since we have two big meals that day for lunch and dinner.

2 Likes