New WDW McD Happy Meal toys

Remember, starting tomorrow (maybe even today in a few places) you can get the new WDW toys in McD Happy Meals. FULL DETAILS, PHOTOS: Leak Reportedly Shows Disney World Happy Meal Toys Coming to McDonald's November 17 10 toys, with action, make a train. But no HM!! There’s also a sweepstakes and games. Sounds like something fun to get, and I can definitely use some fun.

3 Likes

Also, BlogMickey is giving away a set. So if you follow them on Twitter / FB you can retweet / like to be entered to win a complete set.

Cute! My kids would love them. But of course they’re not available in Canada.

1 Like

I guess I know where I’m heading for lunch

1 Like

Forced my husband and kids to eat Happy Meals today for lunch – we got four of the same toy. UGH!

my daughter will always ask for a different toy if it’s a repeat. They seem less inclined to turn away a cute little kid :smiley:

Not sure they’ll be available in the U.K. either. Unless it’s one last plastic toy promotion.

As of next year they are banning all plastic toys here and will offer a book or other toy instead.

Interesting! Most of the toys suck anyways so not a huge loss.

1 Like

LOL yup
As soon as you see this topic, you just know, just like the McRib, Canada ain’t getting it.

So much for free trade. Harrumph.

1 Like

These cute paper ears are available too!! :heart:

2 Likes

oh DD5 would love those!

1 Like

Oh stop it! The border is closed so I can’t even drive across lol.

2 Likes

At McDonald’s???

ETA: Duh!!! Just saw the logo on them. Doh :roll_eyes:!

1 Like

:scream::sob::scream:

:rofl:

I got a Happy Meal on the weekend (got the Jungle Cruise toy!) and the QR does not work and I keep getting told I am not eligible. Whatevs. It’s the toy I was really after. #nerdalert

3 Likes

DD20 brought that one home last night! :rofl:

I tried the QR code. Then saw that they are discontinuing due to the issue. Weird. Another Disney IT success story?

1 Like

I got the same one. So when can I start going back…DD13 said she’ll eat the food cuz i hate McDonald’s food and she said she’d eat one every day so I can get the toys.

2 Likes

I did mine online and manually entered and it worked:
"#

Way to go!

You’ve been entered into the Sweepstakes!"

2 Likes

I took my kids to their annual wellness visit and we all got flu shots, AND I turned my thesis in. I told my husband that I was going to “reward the kids” with happy meals for their shots and getting their schoolwork done, but I got myself one too! I deserve it; I got a shot and did all my work too! LOL I was so excited that it was Jungle Cruise! That is my favorite ride.

I haven’t tried the QR code yet, maybe I will try entering it into the website instead

3 Likes

I want them all but I don’t know if I can eat that much McDonald’s!

1 Like