New ticket pricing? Buy now or later for Jan 2019?

I have my doubts Disney is going to tip their hand on this one. If they release pricing changes prior to actually making the change, they risk a flood of people buying tickets at the lower prices.

Which means, most likely we won’t find out until Oct. 16.

I suspect you are correct. I was just curious. Although a flood of people rushing to buy nonrefundable tickets is probably a good thing for Disney even if they lose a few potential bucks for a week or two. I might even venture to say that’s why they announce these things ahead of time.

I think we are going to chance it for our spring trip so we can save up the funds before purchase even if we end up losing a bit on price increases.

Will you be traveling during peak time?

Yep–spring break (probably not the weeks of the lowest available prices are in February and March 2019 as from the Dis video)

You’re probably right about that!

Would it be during DVC magic season?

mar 21-30

For DVC in 2019 that is one of the more expensive weeks:

I figured. Thanks!

@melcort10 whats the site? I am looking at Working Advantage and they seem to have a good price.

https://boardwalkticketing.com/touring-plans-ticket-pricing/

1 Like

They don’t usually announce ahead of time I don’t think. Normally we just kind of get wind from insiders and then the resellers will have some of the “old price” tickets left that you can buy for a short time after the increase. This change seems really different to me.

1 Like