New Parks Blog Post Friday September 17, 2021 50th on-site benefits

3 Likes

Great news! If you stay inside there will be a special Joffrey’s coffee blend. How about that pixie dust?

Sharing the link because it made me laugh.

9 Likes

It’s exciting stuff!

3 Likes

“With shimmering new nametags, our legendary cast members…”

That is like a hotel bragging about free local calls.

4 Likes

Don’t forget strong A/C and HBO

3 Likes

Extra towels …

2 Likes

For a second I read the rest of that sentence ("…are eager to share a little bit of their world with you during this special time") as if they were going to grant “wishes” like during the years of a million dreams. Then I read it a few more times and realized it was just that they all got shiny new pins.

4 Likes

Basically the “pixie dust” is…

• Bringing back early park entry with some tweaks (shorter/more parks)
  • Bringing back extended hours with some tweaks (2/3 of on site guest can’t participate)
  • Cast members received “shimmering new nametags”
  • Some transportation (Skyliner, Monorail, & Buses) have some new decorations
  • Some characters will be at resorts in addition to parks
  • Two resorts were updated (actually more, but they only told us about two)
  • Everyone gets coffee

The only “news” in this press release is the coffee. Although, I don’t drink coffee so everyone may already know about this “special blend” and I am just oblivious.

6 Likes

This is probably closer to 80% because those resorts that don’t have access have more capacity.

2 Likes

This was such a BAD sales pitch.

They are really reaching.

Cringe worthy

5 Likes

This comment is my all time favorite DPB comment:

“Well I hope you have special stockpiles of 50th Anniversary toilet paper, because for $500/night you better believe I’m gonna power chug so much of this limited edition coffee that I’m gonna blow the doors off my resort room bathroom.”

12 Likes

Brilliant :joy:

1 Like

1 Like

After reading the Disney parks post, how do you make “a special blend” of coffee for the 50th? Will it make your teeth EARidescent or something?

2 Likes

They did the coffee thing for Mickey’s 90th. It’s regular coffee…in ’event’ packaging. Heheh essentially…it’s coffee that’s getting a shiny new name tag.

Those comments are brutal…I hope they continue.

5 Likes