Great news! If you stay inside there will be a special Joffrey’s coffee blend. How about that pixie dust?
Sharing the link because it made me laugh.
It’s exciting stuff!
“With shimmering new nametags, our legendary cast members…”
That is like a hotel bragging about free local calls.
Don’t forget strong A/C and HBO
Extra towels …
For a second I read the rest of that sentence ("…are eager to share a little bit of their world with you during this special time") as if they were going to grant “wishes” like during the years of a million dreams. Then I read it a few more times and realized it was just that they all got shiny new pins.
Basically the “pixie dust” is…
- Bringing back early park entry with some tweaks (shorter/more parks)
- Bringing back extended hours with some tweaks (2/3 of on site guest can’t participate)
- Cast members received “shimmering new nametags”
- Some transportation (Skyliner, Monorail, & Buses) have some new decorations
- Some characters will be at resorts in addition to parks
- Two resorts were updated (actually more, but they only told us about two)
- Everyone gets coffee
The only “news” in this press release is the coffee. Although, I don’t drink coffee so everyone may already know about this “special blend” and I am just oblivious.
This is probably closer to 80% because those resorts that don’t have access have more capacity.
This was such a BAD sales pitch.
They are really reaching.
This comment is my all time favorite DPB comment:
“Well I hope you have special stockpiles of 50th Anniversary toilet paper, because for $500/night you better believe I’m gonna power chug so much of this limited edition coffee that I’m gonna blow the doors off my resort room bathroom.”
After reading the Disney parks post, how do you make “a special blend” of coffee for the 50th? Will it make your teeth EARidescent or something?
They did the coffee thing for Mickey’s 90th. It’s regular coffee…in ’event’ packaging. Heheh essentially…it’s coffee that’s getting a shiny new name tag.
Those comments are brutal…I hope they continue.