New Memory Maker Share September 2019 -Now Full

Hi everyone! I am looking for a September 2019 Memory Maker Share to join. There are just 2 of us and our dates are Sept. 4-8. Thanks!

I’m looking for one as well, our dates are 9/7 to 9/11.

I’ve been a part of three shares in the past, so I’m familiar with the process. So I may be able to run it, if no one else wants to.

1 Like

I would love to join in! Trip dates are September 20-25.

1 Like

Yay! I have only ever done one MM Share before, so I am not really comfortable with running it. If either one of you or any others who want to join in would like to run it, that would be great!

I’ve been a part of another one. I would have to look back at my email to see how it was set up. It worked well.

How many groups do we want? MM costs $169, so right now it’s $56.33 each. My previous share had 5 or 6 groups. The biggest hassle is going through all the photos to find your photos to download, so we don’t want this to get too big. I suggest limiting this to 4-5 groups.

In my previous share, the person setting it up gave everyone a deadline to pay him for their portion via PayPal. Once you paid, you were added to the group. I think he set up a dummy account on MDE and added all of us as friends, but I’ll go back and refresh my memory.

Since both of you have done this before, you may have better ideas on how to structure it!

Yes, the one I was in used a dummy MDE account also. It worked really well. I believe we had 5 groups. I read somewhere recently that Disney was now limiting the total number of people who could share photos with each other to 25 - I have not verified that, so I don’t know if it is true or not. If it is, the number of people in each group may be a factor to consider as well.

Interesting. It’s just my son and me for this trip, so only two for my group.

I just joined this FB group for Touring Plans people who are going to WDW in Sept. 19: September 2019 Liners | Facebook. I’ll post there and see if we can get 2-3 other groups interested in the share.

Sounds good!

I found someone else on the Facebook group who wants to join. Are we good with 4 groups? That’s $42.50 each (+ tax I think). Is everyone here still in?

I’m in! Is the other person on this forum? Might be easier if we can communicate in the same thread.

Good idea! I’m not sure - I just sent her a private message on Facebook.

Hi! It’s me!! So excited!!

Welcome! We haven’t heard from paradisefound in awhile. I’ll send him a message to see if he’s still on board. Then we can decide who wants to coordinate this.

I’ve heard back from paradisefound - I’m going to move us to direct message for further discussion.