New HS FP+ tiers

But we don’t yet know when FPs will be introduced for the Star Wars rides.

My guess is not until both have been open for a while, at which point I am 99% certain there will be an option to buy some kind of package with both rides, the light sabre and droid, plus a drink at the Cantina.

Right. That’s why my plan would be to wait in line for one each day. The CLFP are for everything else, since they’re moving almost all the rides to Tier 1.

2 Likes

Even with the CL FP you can only get FPs for 4 out of the 5 Tier 1’s in a single day (fortunately we have a non-rider with CL FPs in our group that we can use…thanks Grandma!). They are making HS very difficult unless you have the CL FPs and/or can go more than once during your trip. Hopefully this will serve to thin out the crowds once SWGE is open, but then they will just crowd the other parks.

1 Like

Yes, it is difficult- that’s why I’d plan for two days, or a day and a half, at DHS. That way a person could ride their favorites twice, and the others at least once. Plus, I could not possibly stand in line for BOTH of the SW:GE rides in one day. I’m not really sure I could stand in line for either of them, really.

I don’t have grandkids but since I’m the “Grandma” in our group :rofl: my family would get to ride most of the rides even with only 4 Tier 1 FP per person, too. I’d get DH to sit out one of them so the kids could all ride.

It’s ironic that now that DHS has finally become a park that I like and am happy to do a full day at (due to TSL) it’s suddenly too popular. Oh well. But I really did like SDD. No one is getting my FP for that! :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Yes, she does watch Disney Jr. She also has seen the Disney holiday specials and one of them probably showed stuff in Toy Story Land.

1 Like