New hotel

My friend just sent me this link and I am intrigued. We might just have to check it out.

4 Likes

Oooo- I wonder if this is the California equivalent to the new Orlando Marriott hotel @brklinck posted about? Well, the more the merrier. The way I look at it, if I don’t have enough Marriott points to pay for it, I can rack up a bunch by staying there anyway!

2 Likes

Looks nice. But did they say it’s 3 minutes from DLR? I don’t think so. Google maps tells me 18 minutes walking.

1 Like

I suspect you are correct, but it looks like it is right next to Toy story parking lot. When I don’t stay on property, I prefer to stay at a toy story parking lot hotel anyway. I have had a couple of not so great experiences from the walking distance hotels.

1 Like

We’ve done that too! We actually stayed at Kings Inn once and I think this Marriott is very close to that.

We really liked Homewood Suites, which is right next door to Toy Story Parking lot. Even has its own short cut in that we did not find until our last day.

3 Likes

looks like its on the backside of the parking lot and they don’t let pedestrians enter that way.