New Hagrid roller coaster has 600 minute wait?

You’re right, I missed a trick there.

I just saw someone on the Orlando informer
Facebook page say that she had a VIP Experience scheduled and she was able to ride the ride.

4 Likes

You are officially my favourite Liner.

:heart:

2 Likes

Any word on whether they are doing the virtual queue today and how long waits are with it?

I don’t know about the virtual queue, but the Universal app is reporting a wait time of 360 minutes.

Yes!!! Finally!!! :rofl:

2 Likes

Apparently they were running the ride until 12:30 last night, so it did not open with the rest of the park this morning and they have postponed the virtual queue.

1 Like

And now it’s down again!

Actually, maybe not. I joined the group to see the post and it seems like it was someone doing the private VIP tour, not the group one I’m doing. Though I imagine groups will get to do it, too.

It doesn’t look like they are offering the virtual queue…
Does anyone know if they will be implementing it or is that a rumor??

Oh no! Sorry to get your hopes up. I didn’t realize that there were different ones. I’m not your favorite anymore now, am I? :frowning:

He is very fickle.

1 Like

You are my anti-favourite.

Not really. I’ve never liked you. I’ve been very consistent about that.

1 Like

It was down for a considerable period of time this morning. It was showing up in the ride list for virtual lines in the UOR app yesterday, but I do not see it there today.

I’m very curious about whether we can ride with a fanny pack/belt bag, if anyone has info.

I think they will offer it but not until the ride is running consistently - it’s had a fair amount of down time (though some was weather related to be fair).

According to Twitter you don’t have to go through metal detection like RRR or Hulk. You do still need to store small items and bags in the lockers by entry similar to most other USF / IOA rides.

Having favorites is not allowed.

(or, if you prefer to spell it incorrectly “favourites”)

1 Like

To be fair she was only my favourite for about an hour. Now I hate her. Not as much as, say, Ryan — because I’m very consistent: it’s my hallmark.

2 Likes

On the radio on the way to work they were talking about it and said it was 10 hours but that the virtual queue had started. My kid is so spoiled by all the tricks I’ve learned here I’m quite certain even a 1 hour wait would be greeted with disdain and a “could we just go back to the pool”! But good luck to those with more patience!

1 Like

The virtual queue hasn’t started - it may start today but wasn’t in use yesterday. The ride was down most of yesterday, it didn’t start running until after 12 and was down most of the afternoon according to a chat liner who was waiting. He got on it in 9 hours (after the first 4 hours they were told it was about a 2 hour wait from there but ended up being another 5 because of the down time!!).

1 Like