New Frozen Attractions at DCA

Help! I have a Frozen fanatic in my family, and they just released the plans for the new transformation of Hollywood Land into Frozen Land! We will be there on Jan 9, only two days after the grand opening on Jan 7. Argh! Will these new attractions be programmed into TP, or am I on my own for navigating the changes? I sure am hoping you all will have some advice from the soft opening starting Dec. 20!

WHAT??? Do you have a link to this announcement? It’s the first I’ve heard this horrible news…

I’m sure TP’ll be adding. @bswan26, I know. Even adding to Storybook Canal boats… http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2014/12/new-frozen-fun-opens-at-disneyland-resort-january-7/

Well, not quite as invasive as I feared. Sounds pretty much like an item for item replica of what they did in DHS in WDW; the dance party seems to be the only unique thing. I actually “like” the addition to the storybook canals - it’s actually the most theme-appropriate Frozen thing they’ve done yet…

Is there a 12-step program we can put the Imagineers into?

“Hi, my name is Jim. [Hi Jim.] I can no longer come up with new attractions/enhancements that do not involve Frozen. Last week I made preliminary sketches for The Many Frozen Adventures of Winnie The Pooh.”

2 Likes