New Encanto show in Epcot!

6 Likes

Guess this also gives us a date for Comuunicore Hall opening too. Show starts June 10th so it needs to open no later than that :grin:

4 Likes

Will all the walls be down or is there still something else that will be walled off?

1 Like

I’m pretty sure that will be it. But don’t hold me to that :wink:

I’m so excited to see this in July. Ryley is going to have to be there too cause she’s the only one that sings with me!

4 Likes

I want to sing with you and Riley too! :grin:

2 Likes

Yay! Sounds like a plan. With drinks, of course.

@ScottFL Kathy, Alex and I are stealing Ryley ok?

4 Likes

This is the monologue they had on their website for actors to prepare for auditions. It seems like hosts similar to the historians in the Frozen show.

3 Likes

The walls are coming down according to the blog:

I mentioned that this adorable, limited time show will take place on CommuniCore Plaza stage, and that will be because the last walls in the center of the park are coming down – that’s right! Beginning June 10, you’ll be able to stroll through a fully transformed EPCOT. Let me tell you a little more about what to expect.

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2024/03/4-new-experiences-to-celebrate-summer-at-walt-disney-world/

1 Like

That’s interesting! It seems to be “testing” one’s fluency in both languages, and ability to transition naturally from one to the other.

While I can read it in both languages, I quickly found myself stumbling when it transitions from English to Spanish. (Not that I planned to audition!)

1 Like

Love that so much–singing at the top of my lungs at the Frozen show is–for me–pure joy! I’d love to have that chance at Epcot too. Excited!

2 Likes

I’m so happy the walls will be gone. I haven’t seen an EP without walls since the 90s when I went as a teenager for the 25th anniversary. I didn’t begin my Disney addiction as an adult until 2019 and by then it was all walled off. So it’s been over 25 years. Wild.

You don’t want to be Bruno?

2 Likes

I don’t talk about Bruno.

No, no.

2 Likes