New DVC Magic Bands are available online

Oh trust I want to be clear and on record as saying I was not considering that at that price. I completely agree with you. That would pay for a night at the contemporary for those 2 magic bands.

Mexican food at La Hacienda is fully Quicha approved and endorsed amiga.

1 Like

I have a HM MB that I can confirm goes ooooooooeeeeeeeeoooo and a creepy green light goes off when you tap in at HM.

1 Like

I have a HM magic band that doesnā€™t do anything. Is yours limited edition?
2016-08-22101450

Ah I see, you must have the 45th anniversary LE HM magic band! Very nice!!!

I donā€™t remember honestly! Itā€™s a cool wallpaper pattern though! :grin:

1 Like

Uhmā€¦ it was one of the first so I donā€™t think it was anniversary limited anything and it wasnā€™t that expensive either. It was 19.99 I think.

Better photo without my mug in it:
Ooooooooeeeeeeoooooooo

1 Like

Well thats cool!! Im going to have to try mine out again and see if it does anything. Ugh Iā€™m totally addicted to the magic bands now. I would really like to get a 2018 MNSSHP Magic band but Iā€™m scared they will be sold out by the time I go in September. Maybe not though as Iā€™m not even sure they are out yetā€¦

Try it in the HM FPP queue @McMillan! Mine doesnā€™t do anything at park turnstiles.

1 Like

Itā€™s amazing! We dined there last trip and it was an instant favorite. My son cannnot stop talking about the flautas!

1 Like

What were they stuffed with???

1 Like

I WAS thinking I must have this. That price tag has changed my mind :joy: Once SWGE opens maybe they will have new ones.

1 Like

Cheese maybe?

Traditional Possible options:
Beans
Cheese
Potato
Chicken
Barbacoa beef

1 Like

Those sound delicious

I donā€™t like barbacoa but I will ravenously eat all the rest amiga. With cream and cheese ā€˜cause Iā€™m a lousy Mexican who doesnā€™t eat chili.

Iā€™m mostly German, but I eat Chili. But youā€™ll never find me eating Saur Kraut. Or pretty much anything German. German cooking is so bland it is ridiculous. (Except maybe some kind of German sausageā€¦but I suspect the kind of sausage I like to eat isnā€™t of the German variety.)

1 Like

Bad nationalists! Bad!

How are the tamales at La Hacienda?