New Disney Play App

Y’all have converted me to a crazy Disney lady. I listen to so many Dis podcasts now!

2 Likes

I wasn’t able to open the link on my Mac at first. Using a private window did the trick, though. I have to do that with Safari and Disney sometimes.

The app looks pretty fun!

1 Like

Looks like they released the Play Disney Parks app on the Google Play Store a few days early… I’m messing around with it now. https://goo.gl/QC46ey

1 Like

Yes, it’s just been released on Apple App Store, too. I haven’t looked at it yet.

I downloaded it from Google’s Play Store and it is working on my Android phone. I can’t play any location based games or accumulate acheivements, but the trivia game works!

For WDW, only MK and DHS are up and working, AK and EPCOT say “Coming Soon.”

Oh, that is good to know. I opened it, but then didn’t think I could do much since I wasn’t actually in the parks.

I’m curious to see how it is for those in the parks. I have it downloaded and it looks pretty neat, especially the attractions where you can interact with others on the app (PPF in MK) but not being in the park, it is locked. Will definitely check it out when we are there in December

FYI all, I installed an app on my Samsung called “Fake Location Spoofer Free” and made the Play app think I was standing in the queue at Space Mountain!

It let me play the rocket race. Well, there goes my evening!

3 Likes

If anyone is interested, here’s a video test of how the Play app works with the GPS spoofer.

Note that I am sitting in NY, although my weather app thinks I’m in Orlando. :wink:

1 Like

cool, thanks for the demo!