New Car Needs Disney Name/Plate

Gracey.

1 Like

Plate not available tho so would have to be MSRGRCY

1 Like

I was meaning Gracey for the name of the car to go with a variation on Doom Buggy for the plate.

2 Likes

considering my user name, i feel compelled to vote for CSNMAUD, which has no love so far, but i’m enjoying all of the suggestions, following along, and excited to see what you decide. congrats on the new wheels!

1 Like

Could always go with LINERRN

3 Likes

I can’t believe there’s been no discussion of how many nights @OBNurseNH could have spent at the Grand Floridian instead of buying this car. Where are everyone’s priorities?

2 Likes

Gasp!

You’re right! I was so distracted by the melting silver and cool car factor I forgot that this takes away from @OBNurseNH’s ability to take even MORE trips to Disney for us to ooh and ahh over.

On the other hand, this car could be used to spread the “good news” of Disney addicts.

I’m so TORN.

1 Like

too boring

This came up - sort of anyway - in another discussion.

Fact is, this car is less/month than my van, so I’m actually saving a bit of money!

2 Likes

Fine.

DNGDADY

2 Likes

So it’s a win-win!

Whew. We can all breathe easy. Panic averted!

Since it’s a Clubman what about CLUB33 ?

2 Likes

MK4LIFE, now I want one too! :smile:

2 Likes

Mortal Kombat 4 life? I love that game!

2 Likes

So do I, lol, yes I see the confusion.

1 Like

OK, how about WDW4LIF

1 Like

What Do you Want For Life?

:wink:

How about DVC OWNR

1 Like

Yes, Digital Video Camera Owner, I love it (there are so many things DVC stands for, also Diet Vanilla Coke Owner! :joy:

Oh. Did you think think OWNR meant owner?

Opray Winfrey Network ® as in registered trademark. DVC means Daily Viewing Channel.

Glad we got that cleared up.

2 Likes

:joy: