New 7am plan

Well, no one wants to do PPF or JC this time so I am at a loss of what to scramble for at 7!

Plan to RD space, VQ tron, 2nd RD for BTMRR then HM because we want to ride them again with LL later in the night. We’ll get 7D ILL for mid morning. I plan to stack some evening LL for after a midday break. And I figured after RD we’ll do low SB wait rides. But I need a 7 a strategy now that I don’t need to book a hard to get LL

2 Likes

I would swap these to minimize the walking.
After BTMRR you can take the train around to Fantasyland station for your 7D ILL. You could grab your Space LL at 7am and modify it to a later time.
Will you be there when Tianas is open to general public? This is going to be a priority LL for 7am.

1 Like

Don’t scramble then!

Nope :frowning: just got here.

MK is in the morning. If we get a LL for space what would you RD given crowd has said no to PPF and I don’t think I can get DD’s BFF to front of the pack level RD on first day? She’s game and she’s an early riser but dang she’s slow. About to miss ADR as we speak.

2 Likes

You could RD Space. That gives you 2 rides! Or something like Pooh or Barnstormer- maybe Astro Orbiter if yall are interested in that. There is no LL for that ride.

1 Like

Oooh. Astro orbiter is a good call! We’ve never done it because no FP/LL and always surface of the sun hot by the time we get to it.

2 Likes