Never Tell Me The Odds: A Family Trip Report

We landed safely! A smooth flight that landed ahead of schedule. I can’t say how much I miss having Disney take the luggage. It was a giant pain in the butt. Maybe we brought too many suitcases! I can see that liquid exploded in one of the bags. It’s very wet! No line for DME. We walked right up. A bus was ready for us, and we left within minutes. On our way to CSR for the first time! I’m a little concerned because I just realized that I’m the only one in our group that even knows the name of the resort.

23 Likes

None of the food places were open at the airport. This was my breakfast of champions!

26 Likes

So very happy that your trip is on! Glad you’ve landed safely! Have a fantastic time and just take it all in. We’re all here rooting for you!! :heart:

5 Likes

Thanks! I think our boys would get along really well!

3 Likes

Thanks!

2 Likes

Isn’t that the truth?!

1 Like

So happy you’re there. And you didn’t have a wait for DME!!

3 Likes

It really really was! We will have to pack lighter next time.

1 Like

I’m not sure what went wrong with our online check in. They seemed to have no knowledge of it. They have us in the Casitas and my parents in Cabanas. We didn’t even have to say anything. He right away said that he figured we wanted to be close! So my room request definitely didn’t work this time!!! First time it hasn’t for us. I have to say this resort is beautiful, but right now I’m really missing FQ!!!

7 Likes

Obviously your carry your quick wit in your carryon :sunglasses:

13 Likes

Posting a few pictures while sitting pool side.

The resort is really pretty!!!

36 Likes

@bebe80, all 4 of us sitting by the pool just paused to practice! We all got it. This would be the most embarrassing liner fail ever if we all miss three days in a row!!

11 Likes

Have a great trip!!

This is our room view! I’m going to be ok with it. Only fussing over Star Wars!!

9 Likes

My parents is equally bad, just on a lower floor!

2 Likes

Does anybody know which stop I need to head to in order to get a Disney Springs bus from CSR? Thanks!

I stayed a night in the cabanas (I think - could have been casitas?) last January. I requested a room close to the Dig Site Pool since that was my priority. I didn’t have much of a view, but it was close and not too far from three Bridges and the main building. I really loved the look and feel of that resort! I hope you enjoy it too.

3 Likes

I think any stop will get you a bus to DS, but the DS buses go in reverse order of the park buses. I just used the bus stop at the tower.

2 Likes

Gorgeous pics!

1 Like

I hope you have a wonderful trip, looking forward to following along!

1 Like