Never have I ever…

There are still so many things I’ve not done at Disney. Is this asking never have I ever done something that I WANT to do…or something I’ve never done that I have no desire to?

7 Likes

What the heck?

8 Likes

There’s our overthinker

10 Likes

It’s not a matter of over-thinking…but that this list could grow VERY VERY long without something to limit the responses.

5 Likes

Feel free to apply guardrails you feel are appropriate

6 Likes

I picked something that I imagine most people have done and is almost a rite of passage. But which I have not done because I don’t do spinning.

6 Likes

Okay. That works. I’ll use that. :slight_smile:

In that case…never have I ever…made it all the way through the Enchanted Tiki Room show without leaving.

6 Likes

oh wow, the light of opening the door would disturb the whole audience, why would you leave in the middle of the show?

I had to look up thread b/c my first thought was… spin class? or spinning out of control emotionally :smirk: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Because the show is pure torture and a complete waste of time. We’ve tried to make it through three separate times, thinking we were just mis-remembering or in a bad mood. But nope. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

oh… I love it, I was so amazed when I was there in 1971 as a kid; the movements, music, bad jokes

6 Likes

And I picked some things that generally I would have some level of interest in doing - no sense in including things I’ve not done that I never plan to do.

4 Likes

Gotten into a fight/argument with another guest that isn’t part of my party.

…something, it seems, to be part of a growing minority… :grimacing:

11 Likes

This is the way I feel about small world. I’ve probably ridden it half a dozen times and if I could have, I’d have exited halfway through every time. It’s just. So. Fucking. Long.

(I love Tiki Room though.)

6 Likes

… whispering here … I was raised that it’s rude to walk out in the middle of anything like that. Heck even at a hockey game we wait for a whistle

9 Likes

My guess is one of two things is going on here:

1. you’re just not trying hard enough to have the full WDW experience or
  2. they’re fighting with you and you just didn’t notice
8 Likes

Growing up with the last name that starts with D, my mom taught me early on that we don’t walk out after our turn with something… awards ceremonies, etc.

But if I’ve paid for it and it’s bad, I will excuse myself.

2 Likes

lol both are VERY possible! :rofl:

4 Likes

naaaaaaahhhhhhh the most obvious move to dealing with Tiki room is to distract from everyone else’s experience by weaving through the stands, rustling as you’re stepping over people, opening the door so the outside light pours through, and gettin’ the heck outta dodge…instead of waiting the 10 minutes for the show to finish. After all, there’s a line somewhere that needs standing in instead.

Duh! :rofl:

4 Likes

Oh wow. I’ve been doing it all wrong.

2 Likes

Stick with me(and Ryan), kid! We’ll show you how to REALLY enjoy WDW!

2 Likes