Need Your Thoughts on Yachtsman Steakhouse

Yes! Sorry, that’s what you asked about so I thought it would be clear but I guess not.

1 Like

Oh, I would pick Jiko over Yachtsman any day. Good choice.

3 Likes

Yes, and my sleep deprived brain was having issues remembering what the original question was. LOL!

3 Likes

And people start talking about other places along the way - I did mean Yachtsman though!

2 Likes

So, if you had to choose between CG and Narcoossee’s, which would you pick? The menu looks amazing for Narcoossee, but the views from CG are amazing.

Narcoosee for me. I prefer the ambiance.

1 Like

I can’t eat there. It sounds like Narcolepsy to me.
I guess I just have a problem with names.

3 Likes

LOL! That made my day.

3 Likes

Sometimes I worry about you.:wink::joy:

2 Likes

Nah, I’m just the Queen of Mondegreens.:wink:

2 Likes

So, I’ve decided to keep CG and not do the Yachtsman. There is so little we want to do at HS that we’ll be fine going over to CG afterwards. And we can watch HEA from there after eating and then go back to the resort. In fact, I’m leaving our schedule as-is. No playing around with it; although I would REALLY like to buy tickets to the H2O Glow Night at Typhoon Lagoon.

3 Likes

Great decision!!

1 Like

CG! CG! CG! CG!!
For the win

3 Likes

We tried Yachtsman on May 7th. Had a drink in the bar and received marvelous service both in the bar and the dining room. Our waitress Carrie was superb. We discussed selections with her and found her descriptions were very accurate. It was nerve wracking to see the poor review about service recently, but we decided to keep our reservations and were glad we did. We would definitely return.

2 Likes

I am glad you had a great experience!

Thought it was overrated