Need some uplifting Disney magic - post you favorite pic(s)

@Jeff_AZ @terp05 Sorry you lost your trips. :frowning:

4 Likes

Thanks! We still have July DLR on the books for a family trip but I’m not sure if that’ll happen either at this point. I really hope that one doesn’t get cancelled too.

2 Likes

Love this. My first DLR was supposed to be the end of this week which is not happening so my pics will have to be from WDW.

This is Honey I shrunk the kids at MGM Studios 1998

MagicKingdom18
DW and the boys in 2001

Animal Kingdom

Last time I was able to take my youngest 2017

These were from this past Christmas

I am hoping to re-schedule Disneyland this November

14 Likes

Sorry to hear this, I had the Grand Californian booked for 4/2-4/5. I feel your pain

4 Likes

This sucks. Hopefully you can sneek a solo trip in later. I hope you can do July

4 Likes

DS5 and DS3’s first coasters. Do you think they liked them?

14 Likes

It’s nice to see the person behind the name! Thanks for all the work you did on early ROTR BG data.

4 Likes

:scream::scream::scream:

3 Likes

Love the pictures!

3 Likes

Going with a Star Wars theme - here are a couple from 2013:

9 Likes

Those are great!

2 Likes

I am so sorry your trip was delayed! DLR is such a special place to me and I get so excited when a seasoned WDW traveler makes it our way. The silver lining is that DLR is even more spectacular at Christmas time!

2 Likes

OMG! Those are amazing shots! You have yourself some adorable Jedi kiddos!

2 Likes

Yes that is true, I am looking forward to seeing it a Christmas time. My son now lives in NoHo so I am sure I will have more opportunities to go in the future.

4 Likes

This is just what I needed today. My spirits are so low, and these photos have really lifted me. My dear sister-in-law has the dreaded virus and she is the poster child for underlying health conditions. She and my brother are in Chicago - we are in Tacoma, so nothing tangible to do except pray. So thank you all for the amazing photos! Here are some of mine …

Last August we took three of my older daughters friends on an epic road trip. Here we all are with Sully. Such a great time with these young people!

Swinging Fun Wheel!

My great-nephews and great-niece.

12 Likes

Lunar New Year at DCA!

7 Likes

Great photos!
So sorry about your sister-in-law. I hope she recovers quickly.

2 Likes

Beautiful pictures and prayers for your family.

4 Likes

These are so great.i want to bring my family on a road trip with yours!!

2 Likes

Ms. Barb - love your Christmas IASW pics!

2 Likes