Need some uplifting Disney magic - post you favorite pic(s)

My first trip to WDW! This was at CBR.

One of my fav pics. In the middle of the parade, before the Beauty and the Beast float, they invited kids to come out and play with the CMs. I was extremely shy, so my grandmother came out with me and my cousin (we’re in the matching Pooh dresses). She was a dance teacher so she fit right in :slight_smile:

And some much more recent ones from DLR!

9 Likes

I can’t resist one more. She’s playing peek-a-boo with Pooh! I have no idea why they were doing that!

8 Likes

Awesome pictures!

2 Likes

Thanks. They have really changed over the years.

Love your first Disney trip photo!

3 Likes

Some DLR photos. Still a few years old. We loved the holiday decorations.

9 Likes

I would love to go for the holidays. We’ve only ever gone in the summer. Two teachers!

2 Likes

That’s hard. My kids did miss a few days of school.

1 Like

OK, I’ll be done now! I just learned how to do this, so I was practicing! My little Jedi 8 years ago!

10 Likes

Disneyland 2013

9 Likes

Your kids look so young!!

2 Likes

Time sure flies.

2 Likes

DLR this year at Christmas time.

15 Likes

Whooooooah!

Now I want to go!!!

2 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

11 Likes

So very cute!

1 Like

I was supposed to be in Californian tonight for work and was going to stop by Disneyland to make use of my AP. :tired_face: Oh well, here are some pics of my last solo trip!

14 Likes

Wow! Look how young the kids are! Great photos! Who is Duffy? I have never seen him before.

2 Likes

Bummer about the trip you were supposed to be on right now. My Anaheim conference for May got cancelled too. So no solo DLR trip for me this year :cry:

2 Likes