Need reviews of Cabana Bay Lazy River

What do y’ll think of the lazy river at Cabana Bay? We might be going with a family that has never been but believes in on-site stays at Disney. They generally do Disney value. DD and I love Lazy Rivers, so that is appealing. My worry is that it isn’t worthy of its name. We are thinking first week of Feb. Water park will probably still be closed then.

The Lazy River is the REASON I love Cabana Bay! After a long day of walking around the parks, the cool water of the lazy river felt soooo good. We’d always take a lap or two around the river at the end of the day. I think it really helped our legs heal for the next day.

2 Likes

That is wonderful news. DD loves movement, and I like being restful. So, a lazy river makes us both happy. I had been shocked to see that nice of an amenity on a Value resort. So, I worried it was chintzy. I normally don’t care about the hotel amenities, with the exception of pool add-ons.

That is an interesting thought on tired legs. I am rubbing my legs right now after doing a 2.5 hour back stage tour of a giant haunted house. I should have worn my fitbit.

2 Likes

Yes, Cabana Bay is really great for a value resort! We really enjoyed the food court as well. And the overall look of the place. If i’m not staying at a premier hotel for Express Passes, then i’m staying at Cabana Bay, no hesitation!

2 Likes

I really liked the lazy river during the day and it was it was not crowded. At night on the weekend it was full of kids who did not social distance so I only did one lap. It’s a real lazy river and not like beach clubs tiny thing. Very well done.

1 Like