Need Help with my planning on what i guess is considered short notice

the facts:
2 adults
1 child age 9 (boy)
1 child age 2 (boy)
Dates in the Disney area dec 30 - jan 6.
magic bands purchased and assigned
5 day single park passes
memory maker purchased
initial date of park enter Dec.31 at Epcot ( family joining us for new years eve), the rest are set for Monday DHS, Tues. AK, Wed. off day( Dinner at Hoo Dee Doo review), Thurs MK, Fri undecided. Fast passes set for each day although i am unsure if i picked the right ones?
Sunday, December 31, 2017 - Epcot
The Seas with Nemo & Friends
8:00 AM - 9:00 AM
Living with the Land
9:45 AM - 10:45 AM
Frozen Ever After
3:35 PM - 4:35 PM

Monday, January 1, 2018 - Disney’s Hollywood Studios
The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror™
9:50 AM - 10:50 AM
Indiana Jones™ Epic Stunt Spectacular!
11:30 AM - 11:50 AM
Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith
12:45 PM - 1:45 PM

Tuesday, January 2, 2018 - Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park
Primeval Whirl
9:45 AM - 10:45 AM
Expedition Everest - Legend of the Forbidden Mountain
2:30 PM - 3:30 PM
Rivers of Light
7:05 PM - 7:30 PM

Thursday, January 4, 2018 - Magic Kingdom Park
Space Mountain
9:15 AM - 10:15 AM
Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor
10:45 AM - 11:45 AM
Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin
12:35 PM - 1:35 PM

so with this information, what would you recommend be the best touring plan to select?

With MK on the 4th, try to modify your Monsters Inc fp to something else. You should be able to do better, and you won’t need a fp for Monster’s Inc. You wait for the previous group to exit, and then the next group is allowed to enter the theater. You probably won’t save any time with a fp, unless the wait for the next show is at capacity.
There really are no right or wrong fastpasses, you pick what you want, not what someone else wants.
Example - is your family big into Frozen? Did you pick the frozen fastpass because it was recommended?
If you and your boys don’t want to DO the Frozen ride, don’t bother. It’s a hassle to plan around (and Soarin and Test track MIGHT be far better suitable for a 9yr old boy - yes, that’s a generalization, but it’s just based on my experience since I have a 9yr old boy with 9yr old friends who are boys - if your family loves frozen, or you just wanna do it to say you did, then run with it and by all means, enjoy it!)

I’d still do some quick research and create my own personalized touring plan. It’s so simple.

1 Like

You don’t need a FP for Monsters Inc. Modify it for something else. Do a personalized plan.

1 Like

Agree with the other recommendations also you might want to do Star Tours instead of Indiana Jones for your 2nd tier two FP in HS. Buzz can be picked up easily as a fourth FP I would try for something else in that one…maybe BTMRR or splash

2 Likes

This might help prioritize Walt Disney World Fastpass+ Attractions List sorted by priority

I always like Star Tours in HS. It looks like you may have picked a few attractions so that your whole family can enjoy them together (like FEA) are you also planning on rider swap?

thanks for the great input, which one should i fashion the plan after? the yougest or the oldest? i notice the touring plan templates change in speed from the younger to the older child version. i figure most of the ideas should be directed at the oldest being he is more likely to remember his experience. but the younger plan ends at six or so… which tempalet should i use?
also what are your suggestions for best rides for a oldest boy. mind you he is the size of a young adult so the height restrictions arent an issue.