Need help with MDE

I am having trouble with MDE. My BIL purchased tickets for us all and put them in his account and “Linked” them to all 4 of my kids. Now I can’t get my kids under me, so I have no idea how I am going to make FFP for them… any ideas? or do I need to call IT, if so does someone have the number? Thank you for your help.

You’ll have to call them and have them help you make the move. Your BIL should have just given you the ticket numbers and had you do the linking in your own account. Unless he UNLINKS the tickets somehow, but I’ve never had to do that in MDE, so I’m unsure how to do it.

Good luck.

Since the tickets aren’t used yet, your BIL can still transfer them to someone else. Have him reassign the tickets (one by one will probably work best) from the kid’s account to your account. Then when it’s linked to your account, you can reassign it to the proper account for your child. Then repeat for the other 3 kids.

It’s really easy to just link the tickets to you in your BIL’s account, then you can relink to your kiddos. Please note, you can only have 5 tickets linked to you at a given time so maybe do child by child?

Thank you so much for the help. I was able to move the tickets. Now the hotel reservations. We are renting DVC points and the reservation is in my BIL’s name. Is there any way to get the hotel reservations with my kids under my name?