Need Help Planning

Planning an early May 2020 trip with friends/coworkers and need some help deciding where to stay. 3 females (43, 30, 29) and 1 male (28). Male and 1 female will need to have their own beds, 2 other females don’t mind sharing a bed. Also looking for 2 bathrooms.
We’ll be doing parks for 3 full days, 1 full day for all of WWoHP (both parks), 1 day for the rest of UO, 1 day for the rest of IoA. One person planning to get seasonal AP, hoping for a hotel discount (blackout dates don’t apply to our dates).
I have only been once before and stayed at RPR with express passes, which I liked having. And it was not a bad walk to both parks.We were thinking of 2 rooms there, but now looking at cost it’s much more than we’d like to spend.
Does anyone have any thoughts as to whether the express passes are worth spending the extra money on the hotel? If not, any suggestions as to which other hotel might be a good fit for us.

We went in early May last year, and didn’t have EP, but the lines weren’t horrible or anything. We stayed in a suite at Cabana Bay, and it had three beds, one being a pullout couch, and it wasn’t bad.

If the man is a gentleman, and if the second bathroom is negotiable, I would say one room with a rollaway would be your best EP option. If I can gather from your post that everyone’s OK with sharing a room, then two ladies in a queen bed, single lady in the other queen bed, and our gallant knight on the rollaway.

Second cheap option…book an EP hotel and CBBR or ESR. Put everyone’s name on the EP room reservation, so everyone gets an EP. Meet in CW.

Good luck!