Need help finding babysitter

Does anyone have a babysitting agency that they would recommend? We will be staying in the St. Augustine area at a VRBO condo before we head to WDW, and I need to find a babysitter for my two kids while we attend a wedding. The owner of the condo was not able to suggest anyone. In my online search I came across a company called Sunshine Babysitting that serves the Orlando area as well as the St. Augustine area. Has anyone had any experience with them?

Try care.com or sittercity.com. Both are good resources, and some sitters on those sites will have paid to go through a background check, which might help offer you some peace of mind.

I believe the company that Disney contracts through is called Kids Nite Out. I have never used them, but I did look into it before.

Thanks for the tip, theredhead.

Thanks, Karilynn. Kids Nite Out looks great. Unfortunately, it looks like they just serve the Orlando area, but I'll definitely keep them in mind for future trips. You can even hire them to do separate kids parties at weddings/conventions. What a great idea!

I've also come across a service called Rent-A-Nanny. Has anyone in the St. Augustine/Jacksonville area heard anything about them? It sure is nerve racking finding a babysitter long distance.