Need fastpass opinion for MK

Looking for some expertise. We have these FP+ for MK:

9:20am: Buzz Lightyear
10:40: meet Rapunzel
4:35: 7DMT

DD has autism and has a hard time waiting in long queues without melting down, so we will be getting a DAS. Wondering if I should swap out my 7DMT fastpass for another ride earlier in the day so we can hopefully get some additional day-of fastpasses, and use the DAS for 7DMT. Thoughts? Thank you.

Buzz is very easy to pick up same day as a 4th, 5th, etc. i like to have 7DMT as early as possible in the day. If you can’t move it earlier. What about RD 7DMT and maybe selecting PP or splash or BTMRR instead? I find those 3 to challenging to get same day.

I have zero experience with DAS so I won’t be much help to incorporating that into the FP plan.

Thank you @AuntB_luvsDisney. No luck in moving 7DMT earlier in the day, but going to keep checking. Early mornings are a little tough for DD, so shooting for RD but if we don’t make it, I am not going to stress over it. We are also going to MK a few days later where we have FPs for PP, Pirates and Small World. She is just turning five, so I wonder if BTMRR will be too “big” for her?