I need some help! I need one night- December 8th at Copper Creek- my home resort. When I look 11 months out from today the only room available is a cabin. I guess I will know tomorrow if there will be anything I can try on Tuesday- but if there are- should I even try for a studio? Any tips on how to book faster? Would you go direct to a 1 bedroom? Same question regarding wait list?
We wait listed Copper Creek for a one bedroom over the Thanksgiving break and it came through. I think it’s worth wait listing for what you really want. I would book a back up though just in case.
Thanks! I didn’t even try for a studio but I could not get the 1 bedroom either. I waitlisted both. I have also been in contact with my MVT agent to see if I can get a MVT exclusive for the night. I will book rack rate if I have to. I have been told not to count on anything being available at 7 months either. CCV, Poly, and GFV were the only resorts not available at 11 months for studios or 1 bedrooms (Poly does not have them).
I really wish Poly had one bedrooms!