Narrowing Down My Eats

We are booked to go in October. I found that youtube has a ton of videos on Disney dining. It was very helpful when deciding where to spend our dining pass. I especially enjoyed watching eating my ears.

Don’t forget to let your kids in on the action when choosing.

1 Like

Good tip! Yes, they’re 12, 15, 17 so older kids. That was actually my hesitation on HDDR because it seemed more geared to younger kids

I dont think that is the case at all. I think little kids would miss all the jokes! It’s a hoot. Highly recommend.

My bad. I see the CM now.

I would pick Monsieur Paul over Le Cellier, just think the food is so much better.

1 Like

I’ve heard good/bad about Le Cellier lately. Why?

Here is our trip report for Le Cellier. Hope this helps.

We did the same thing for every place we ate at.

If you want to do something along the monorail loop, visit the Poly and grab apps at Trader Sam’s and eat on the outdoor patio. After you can get dole whips for dessert at the Pineapple Lanai. We didn’t stay at the Poly last time and we needed our fix. It’s a beautiful place to relax and unwind. We watched the fireworks from the beach too, it was so nice.
We were staying at POR, so afterwards we took the Monorail back to MK and took the bus back to POR. Very easy.

Edit to add: I had a 22 and 17 year old with me.

2 Likes

We loved LTT, and the ooey gooey toffee cake was awesome. It actually had good food, which a lot of the character meals are lacking. We did not like CP…not really into Pooh and food was pretty bad. Like CM (breakfast) because of the fab 5 for the little one. I personally love Ohana dinner, but the family didn’t like waiting for the “family style” food to come. We also thought BOG was way over-rated, ultimately because the food wasn’t that great (and the options not appealing to our tastes). I would definitely recommend knowing how adventurous your group is. It doesn’t matter how much you like the theming if someone is grumbling that their food is inedible.

Yay! We are booked at Monsieur Paul this year for the first time!! Excited to hear.

This is incredible. Head and shoulders above most blogs - really impressive. I hope you do layout or copy work or publishing or something for a living - you should. Wow. Gorgeous.

Actually, the trip report was the first time I did any trip report/blog. If you would like to see the others, We did one for each day and one final to compare and our final thoughts.

1 Like

I think you should consider a career change. I’d LOVE to see the rest. you can email me at cowanmshel@gmail.com.

Seriously, that’s quite amazing. What platform did you use?

I sent it to your email. I used blogspot

1 Like