Narcoossee’s or Topolino’s

My wife and I are trying to choose between Narcoossee’s or Topolino’s for dinner. We’ve never eaten at either, wondering if they offer the option to sit at the bar and order drinks and apps. It’s just the 2 of us, no kids!

2 Likes

Narcoossee definitely has bar seating. The renovated bar area is beautiful. I ate there at the beginning of the month and it was amazing!

4 Likes

Topolino’s does have a bar with the option of ordering anything from the menu. It’s a great restaurant and the terrace is lovely.

3 Likes

I would pick Topolino’s breakfast over Narcoosee’s dinner. Just me. Both are lovely though.

2 Likes

Tough question to answer! Both restaurants are unique, enjoyable, and you will have great memories with either one. Both offer what you are asking. Since this is a 1st time visit to them, my suggestion would be Narcoossee since it is just the two of you. My wife loves Topolino’s menu, but thought Narcoossee was a little more romantic. I’d squeeze both into the same trip. Guess that shows I’m a guy.

1 Like

We enjoyed the view at Topolinos (two fireworks) but the food at Narcoosees more (only MK)

1 Like

Just throwing it out there but Citrico’s is a great date night place with a very good bar there at GF. Can’t go wrong with any of your choices. I would pick the menu at Topo’s over Narcoosee’s albeit different cuisine. Bar at Narcoosee’s over the bar at Topo’s. And arguably Citrico’s over the other two on both.

3 Likes