My wallet was found!

Only took 41 days. Really makes me wonder where it could have been.

20 Likes

Wow! Great news. I suspect you’d given up hope and replaced all of those items already?

1 Like

Yup…

Bummer, but at least we now know there are honest people in the world and that Disney does right by it’s lost and found process. Thanks for taking one for the team and investigating these issues :wink:

I would like to follow your wallet’s story from its point of view. I am imagining it lived some amazing adventures at WDW :joy:

8 Likes

What do they mean they won’t ship credit cards to you? That seems a little harsh. What if it was a passport and you weren’t planning to be back in Florida for a few years?

1 Like

Yeah we’ll see what happens. I asked for them to mail it. But ironically I could pick it up because we’re going back in April, unplanned as of a few weeks ago LOL!

5 Likes

That is amazing!! I am shocked that is has all credit cards, etc. in tact!

1 Like

I’m not sure that it does. We will see when it arrives. I would be extremely shocked if the cash is still in it

1 Like

That is so wonderful!

I still think it was between/under/around the seats of the American adventure.

Hooray!

2 Likes

The wallet’s adventure continues after 41 days as it makes its way back to you. Pleased to hear that WDW’s lost and found worked for you, albeit very late.

3 Likes

I wish you luck!

1 Like

will we overlap?! me April 17-26

2 Likes

There’s a thread about all of us going in April.

We should clean that up a bit and make it more readable.

I’m on it.

3 Likes

Wow, can’t believe it turned up after all this time.

1 Like

That is crazy!

1 Like

Wonderful News!

I can imagine the wallet ended up stuck in a car/boat/gondola that got removed from the track for several days.

At least there is hope for humanity yet! Where else would a wallet show up 41 days later!

2 Likes

Wallets are such silly things, getting lost like that. The only thing dumber is a hat. :wink:

1 Like

No cash and they wouldn’t send the credit card

So strange holding it thinking about that night when I lost it and how it tainted my perfect trip. Damn you wallet…

3 Likes

Was there anything worth saving in there that you hadn’t already replaced? An ID maybe?