Geyser is the perfect crowd escape

3 Likes

:heart::heart::heart:

4 Likes

I was tempted to buy everything in this store. Love classic pooh

3 Likes

Ahhhhh…

12 Likes

HOWEVER they management needs to create a system to help explain. The tables were full when I — and several parties behind me — walked up. And others who just wanted to queue up for the walk-up take-away bar. We just stood there for like 10 minutes until a manager came up to me (i was first in the line) to ask what i wanted. I said i wanted a table or seat at the bar, could i get on a waitlist. he said something about an ipad and disappeared and never came back. After more waiting, i told people behind me waiting to get a take-away drink to go ahead. Finally a table opened up and i went to it. Suddenly a server who had been running back and forth ignoring our line was at my side asking if i was the Smith party (not kidding). I said no, he said “there is a waitlist”. I’m afraid I used my best Haughty Evil Queen voice to say”that’s nice to know — we’ve all (dramatic gesture to everyone waiting in line behind me) been waiting to get on it”. At which point he produced Said iPad and put me (and parties behind me) on Said waiting list

Anyway…

11 Likes

uninvited guest

10 Likes

Sometimes, one MUST assume the HAUGHTY QUEEN persona.

7 Likes

This is such a very close second to Sacred Spaces that I feel myself becoming a bit woozy

5 Likes

It has always been a little like that, even in pre-covid days. I have usually felt a little, “What do I do here?” on approach.

They really do need to work it out.

Glad you’re situated,. I’m having nearly the same thing, but you definitely have the far better view.

5 Likes

6 Likes

I really don’t mind waiting (its Disney). But i hate when you don’t know what is expected, what is rude, what is stupid (like not grabbing an empty table when you see one)

This is Disney. There is a system for Everything. Just tell us!!!

8 Likes

So, how long did you end up waiting? Looking to do geyser point next weekend!

1 Like

also, you kinda failed the test.

“Yes. I’m the Smith party.” was the correct answer. :laughing:

12 Likes

About 15 min for them to get their act together. and then 5min for the table

1 Like

next time…

is there something wrong with me that I prefer being here to in MK right now?!

12 Likes

Nope! That place is amazing!

2 Likes

Have you not seen Date Night?!

There is serious bad karma that comes from stealing a reservation… :flushed:

5 Likes

No. And it’s really the Smith’s fault for not being faster, if you think about it

3 Likes