My trip report 8-20 through 8-28

I think it’s COOL!!! Getting to see behind the curtain… neat :star_struck::crazy_face:

3 Likes

I don’t want to see behind the curtain. I want to see the Wizard, not the old man pretending! I hate seeing pics of Space with the lights on for instance.

6 Likes

:laughing::laughing: I thought that was the best too… It was neat seeing the structure. Oddly it made me feel better about the ride.

That is odd!

1 Like

Total opposite for me. First time I saw Space with the lights on I thought - I would have never gotten on this ride if I knew it looked like that. :laughing: It was cool to witness, though.

Excited to see the Boo Bash pics!! :jack_o_lantern:

8 Likes

Totally agree. You won’t see me getting on the Skyliner. I still remember the terror that was the Skyway at the MK. I was so glad they took it out. Then they went and built a bigger and faster one? No, thank you. No. Nuh uh. Not for me.

I agree with all of this!

Wed we slept in and went to epcot. It was hot!!!
We rode gran fiesta, fea, walked around to france, then tt, mission space, spaceship earth.

Dinner at teppan edo, yum!

SKYLINER TO HS TO RIDE RNRC, TOT, and Mmrr

6 Likes

Ak day!

2 Likes

14 Likes

Uploading: 20210826_095106.jpg…

6 Likes

6 Likes

I’m sorry I missed your report until now! Our trips are the same dates. I hope you’re having a great time! :grinning:

And we’re both at AK today! I think we chose well. The weather is really good for a summer day!

4 Likes

It felt like Florida here in jersey at 9 am!! I looked at the weather in Orlando and the temp was lower! Enjoy your beautiful day at AK.

1 Like

Liner meet!!!

3 Likes

Where r u? We r at the dawa bar!

2 Likes

!!! I’m in the seating area behind Tamu Tamu right now!

Are you still at Dawa? I’ll come over there!

3 Likes

Liner meet! Liner meet!

4 Likes

21 Likes

Hooray! Love a liner meet.

2 Likes