My trip report 8-20 through 8-28

So we started off at 3:15 am Friday morning. Only 15 minutes behind schedule. The drive from PA was a little rough due to weather and two bad tractor trailer accidents. We had 4 stops, not bad. One bfst, one lunch, and two bathroom breaks. We rolled in to CBR at 615. We did mobile check in got our room ready text and had a first floor room in Aruba. Score!!! After taking in our overnight bag and pool bag we headed over to Port Royale for some food. We lucked out and rolled up to Banana Cabana and had dinner outside with fans and a beautiful view.

19 Likes

15 Likes

Saturday we hung out at CBR and played at the pool. Then we decided to take the skyliner to epcot just to ride it

Imo, scariest ride in wdw!

15 Likes

Then we checked in SOG and headed to Disney springs for some shopping. Dinner was delicious crab legs at paddlefish!

10 Likes

You’re starting off nicely! I agree that there are parts of the Sky Liner experience that are very scary!

2 Likes

Sunday…day 1 HS. Sog bus got us there after rd, but no worries! Crowds were not bad and we had bg10!!! Thanks liners.

We did Toy story mania, ROTR, RNC, boozy slashes, TOT, MMRR, ate at ABC, Muppets, vacation short, ST, SDD, then rode the skyliner to Epcot. WE RODE soaring twice, had dinner GG, then test track.

17 Likes

16 Likes

The kids were too tired to walk anymore. So we headed back

2 Likes

Wow look at DS in front of that :guitar:. He looks so tiny. And his face on ARR is precious, sooo cute :heart_eyes: You had a successful HS day

2 Likes

Wow you got to do a lot! Looks like such a fun time!

2 Likes

I’m not surprised the kids were tired!

1 Like

What is this?

Sounds like a great start! Y’all really had a busy first day!

1 Like

In front of rnrc you can lemonade slashes with titos!

2 Likes

Day 2…my am. We rode btmr and then splash. We waited for space and it broke down! Free fp! Had lunch at Columbia harbor house. Yum! Used our fp for space… Our little was tired so we headed back to SoG and went swimming!!! Fun. Then a glorious nap!!!

Headed back to MK for BOG dinner. This was delicious! It was one of our favorites! Then did buzz, space again, and 7dmt.

6 Likes

13 Likes

Day3…finally catching up!

HS again. Rnrc 3 times in a row! It is Coop’s fav!

Then millennium falcoln. Of course it broke halfway through our mission, so we got to go through the fp lane to ride again.

Mmrr…then lunch at Backlot while the cousins made light sabers.

Now we are doing ROTR again before our afternoon break.

14 Likes

Last night we went to magic Kingdom. We rode space mountain twice…
Then dinner at liberty tree tavern. It rained…and poured…and rained.
But we had boo bash tickets. So we got our wristbands at Tortuga tavern and got on pirates.

And then we got stuck…

We sat there 15 minutes until the lights came on.

8 Likes

12 Likes

12 Likes

Wow! That looks less than magical :joy:

4 Likes