My solo California Adventure - live (ish) trip report!

Guardians LL, Web Slingers single rider, and now a break at Pym’s Kitchen for lunch and a drink. This day is amazing.

11 Likes

Philharmagic while digesting - not as good as MK version just due to theater.

Monsters Inc, then Soarin (cause I gotta).

Then Incredicoaster, which I loved.

Now waiting on the non-swinging gondola for Pixar Pal-Around.

8 Likes

Good call! I love rides, but you’ll never get me in one of those swing cages!!

5 Likes

It’s terrifying! Scariest ride I’ve been on at Disney,

3 Likes

I used to say that. But then I rode with my daughter because she really wanted to try it. Now we only ride swinging because the line moves faster! :joy:

4 Likes

Swinging was listed as a longer line!

3 Likes

Radiator Spring Racers… single rider was super fast and so much fun!

Then got a churro from cozy cones, wandered Cars Land, and now having a moment of chill at walk up for Carthay Lounge. Moroccan chicken meatballs and an Aviation.

I’ve done my must-hits, and it’s only 4:15. Now the rest of the day is stroll, take in details, enjoy.

11 Likes

You’re crushing it today! Making me a little more excited for my trip next week. The weather forecast has been getting me down. :cloud_with_lightning: :cloud_with_rain: :cloud:

6 Likes

It’s been a chilly day for sure. I bought a sweat jacket for a stupidly high price but it was worth it.

5 Likes

Back over to DL, took train from Main Street station to toon town, made my way to Batuu West, did a job for Hondo (with very young inexperienced pilots… it was a bumpy ride), visited a sketchy cantina, and about to tackle the wildest ride in the wilderness.

9 Likes

Loving this trip report!

I have bought more sweatshirts / jackets from Disney parks, I tell ya … :rofl:

6 Likes

Finished up my epic day with Pinocchio, Storybook Canal, and Alice. I loved Alice!!

12 hours
22 attractions
8.9 miles

And my flight home leaves at stupid early in the morning… so I’m off to crash for a few hours.

Thanks for following along!!!

11 Likes

An impressive list of attractions! Way to go! Hope your flight home tomorrow is smooth sailing!

5 Likes

Well done! Sounds like a blast! Hope your flight is on-time & everything is going smoothly this morning! Safe travels! Thanks for sharing!!

5 Likes

Wait all of this was just a 1 day trip?!? I bet you slept the whole plane home.

3 Likes

Yes, it was all in one day after a three day business trip… and then I had to get up at 3:30 am to catch my flight this morning. I haven’t slept because I had meetings as soon as I got back today… but I will crash tonight!

4 Likes

I bet you will!

1 Like