My park bag: the obsession continues

That was family UOR. This is me and DD for just WDW.

I’m sorry I will miss you.

3 Likes

I believe his UOR days will overlap yours…

2 Likes

Yes they do!
Hoping to say hello :wave:t3::crossed_fingers:t2:

5 Likes

I would do one or another. And ponchos in the summer heat make the hot worse so I’d bring just an umbrella instead.

Yes, I use mine for shade all the time and added bonus is that it creates a person bubble space too.

3 Likes

How does this bag get carried and will you be able to both hold your phone and a Frappacino at the same time? It looks like it had a loop not a shoulder strap and would require being held. If so I would try wearing it around your forearm to see if it still feels too heavy as that’s what you will have to do to keep a hand free.

3 Likes

This is a very practical use of an umbrella. I see a lot of people doing so in the parks. I am very very likely to take someone’s eye out, so in the interest of guest safety, I do not carry an umbrella.

5 Likes

This is the exact reason why I haven’t been converted to umbrella user!

Maybe one day I’ll try it

2 Likes

Honestly though you have a giant tent over your head… they should see you coming. Especially if it’s a bright color.

3 Likes

See. I’m the opposite. I DESPISE umbrellas as they trap the heat to me - I need full air circulation around my head. And then you have to deal with the wet umbrella. A poncho - especially the disposable kind, you just toss and go.

AND no danger of poking anyone’s eye out in a crowd.

2 Likes

If they poke their eye out then they were too close to me. Sorry, I’m not heartless but I do like the buffer (not just the shade) my extra large umbrella creates, but seriously ppl need to be more aware of their surroundings. I’ll keep my umbrella up thank you :wink:

3 Likes

Sorry, I’m VERY aware of my surroundings. But in my experience, people with umbrellas are guilty of not being aware of theirs. I’ve had them popped up with no warning, people stop dead in their tracks (which they do anyway, but if they don’t have an umbrella up, you’ve got more lead time to dodge), twirling them, and shaking the water all over without regard to anyone else around.

Not all, but enough that it’s annoying. I wish they’d ban them like they did selfish sticks. Ponchos only!

2 Likes

I’m notorious for not being aware of my surroundings. I’d make a terrible detective. And that’s why I don’t carry an umbrella.

4 Likes

:flushed:

4 Likes

There you go. I was scrolling through and getting disappointed after @SirGreggLadyV perfect setup.

4 Likes

Make sure that spreadsheet is colour coded.

1 Like

Woohoo! You’re doing the trap door slides! :sunglasses:

@QwertySC i could maybe wrangle him to a non-park location after he flies in.

We just don’t tell him.

2 Likes

Always bring the inhaler in order to ensure that you will not need it. Also, make sure its not expired. Old med can equal ineffective med. Sorry, worrywart nurse over here :upside_down_face:

6 Likes

:+1:

1 Like

Not a chance. I have in mind ohno and ohyeah.