My magic bands have been delivered, how do I not leave work and run home and be with them?

I know I will try mine and probably all 9 on when I get home. LOL

11 Likes

You don’t. You fake an illness and get going. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Do you have to wait? If not then don’t! How exciting!

1 Like

Take a break and go collect them?

3 Likes

Make up work hours later this week and get home if you haven’t already.

2 Likes

Go home for a “Disney” emergency and go back to work wearing all 9 magic bands.

8 Likes

They are so beautiful!

3 Likes

I confess, I’ve been following this page today to hear about if you sneaked away from the office or waited! I live about 10 minutes from my office. I’d have closed my office door and put up my “on a conference call” sign for about 30 minutes. :crazy_face:

5 Likes

Pix or it didn’t happen.

4 Likes

11 Likes

Also I think I need a new family. My kids are at my parent’s house with their two cousins. (All of whom we are taking with us.). No one called to say they got their bands. I even talked to my ds14 and had to ask. Smh

4 Likes

I feel ya! My family appreciates all my planning, but they don’t really get “interested” until about the week of / day before we leave. I ask months in advance… “What things are important to you this trip? Anything must-do?” I get blank stares of “Whatever…You know us. Just pick anything you think we’d like.”

I show them the plans, tell them the ADRs, wave the official WDW itinerary mailings, the Magic Bands & etc… They just shrug and go… “ok”.

It’s even harder now that my DD is an older teen. I can never tell when she’s happy… it’s just a constant look of annoyance / angst! :laughing:

5 Likes

I got a confirmation that my Magic Bands were put in the mail yesterday, 6-30-2019, and we arrive 7-29-2019.

But it is my understanding that you don’t get to find out which room you have at your resort until the day of arrival or day before?

Was hoping to find out sooner so I could see what kind of view we would have.

1 Like

You find out on the day you arrive - you will get a room ready text or email, and it shows up in MDE.

2 Likes

Thank you missoverexcited. That makes sense.

I like your nickname there as we are a little overexcited too.

1 Like

Thank you! You are just a few days ahead of me, it’s getting close isn’t it!

1 Like

@crosscheck17 let us know when your bands arrive. Mine shipped Friday and arrived Monday!

Since I needed to wear my shoes for a while pre-trip to be sure they don’t rub or anything, I thought I better wear my magic band for the next month for the same reason.

10 Likes

:joy: Spoken like a true Liner!

2 Likes

I thought people were crazy when I first found the forum and they were joking about wearing them after their trips… now I understand, or at least I have joined the craziness.

2 Likes