My heart

I too am sending my love, hugs and tons of pixie dust :sparkling_heart: Please message me if it would be ok to send her a card and a small gift. ( Stickers, puzzles or my DD fav Playdoh) :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Sending lots of Pixie Dust and prayers that her procedure went well!:heart:

2 Likes

I don’t think I’ve ever commented or posted on these forums - I just read, but this is just the sweetest, most touching thing. I hope her wish comes true for your trip!

5 Likes

Thank you all for such kind well wishes! The surgery went well yesterday, and the recovery has been a bit of a roller coaster. :crossed_fingers:

32 Likes

Glad it went well. Hope her recovery is smooth going forward :heartpulse:

3 Likes

Sweet girl! Hope the roller coaster ride smooths out for her. And you!

3 Likes

So glad to hear the surgery went well, and thank you for posting that. I think there are a lot of people in this thread who now have her in their hearts as well.

Best wishes for a full and amazing recovery. I hope it’s only upwards from here.

4 Likes

So glad the surgery went well.

1 Like

Thanks for the update. She is adorable! I hope the rest of recovery goes a little smoother.

1 Like

We are at home! Recovery was rough, but we are now to a point that we can manage her pain and nausea in the comfort of her own bed. She has started to talk a little bit, and it is crazy that even with just the minimal things she is saying to us I can already hear a difference in her voice. I think with speech therapy, she really will be able to talk to the princesses in August.

38 Likes

That is wonderful news! It is priceless to have hope. Please keep us posted on her progress! :yellow_heart:

1 Like

Wonderful!

1 Like

That’s fantastic!

1 Like

Hearing the difference in her voice … I imagine that’s a whole 'nother level of magic! So happy to read this update!

2 Likes

I’m sure this brings great happiness to her and you!

1 Like

I’m so happy the surgery went well. This story melted my heart.

2 Likes

Continued healing and strength. Get that trip going to celebrate

2 Likes

Very happy to read this update. Blessings to you and your family, and I hope that Mickey will “See Ya Real Soon!!”

1 Like

I just wanted to pop in and say your sweet girl is still in my thoughts! I hope her recovery and therapy are going well!

6 Likes

Thank you! She has just started to be able to eat more solid foods, so she’s trucking right along! Her speech therapy has also already made vast improvements :orange_heart:

12 Likes