My FPP day is Monday. Can you take one final look at my plans and give your advice?

We are going Thanksgiving week and will get there around mid day the Friday before Thanksgiving and go to MVMCP that evening. We will be staying at Wilderness Lodge. Party includes DW, DD9, DD9, and myself. My FPP are as follows

Nov 22 (Fri): MK: 7DMT, Jungle Cruise, Haunted Mansion
Nov 23 (Sat) EP: Sleep in due to staying at MVMCP late. FPP are TT, Spaceship Earth, Mission Space
Nov 24 (Sun) HS: SDD, Star Tours, Indiana Jones
Nov 25 (Mon) MK: 7DMT, Peter Pan, BTMRR,
Nov 26 (Tues) EP: We will be having Disney Fine Art Photography coming this day at 9:00 AM so we will get to the parks late. FPP include; Frozen, Spaceship Earth, the seas with Nemo.
Nov 27 (Wed) AK: FOP, KS, KRR,
Nov 28 (Thanksgiving Day): HS: SDD, Little mermaid, Beauty and the beast
Nov 29 MK: Splash Mountain, POTC, Buzz LY
Nov 30: Leave. Breakfast at Whispering Canyon Cafe.

Whatever advice you can give… I’m all ears!

It sounds like a lot of fun! I don’t have any real advice but good luck.

1 Like

Looks great. The only thing is that 7DMT may not be available at 60 days mark. Do you have any other rides in mind if 7DMT does not work out? Same with SDD.

1 Like

You won’t get 7DMT on day 60 or SDD on day 60+2. You may get 7DMT on 60+3, especially if it’s in the afternoon.

2 Likes

Thanks for the feedback. I will come up with alternatives.

Looks like fun. My advice? Pay for and send tickets to me and my family so that we can tag along. You know…to keep you all entertained. (It is all in your best interest you see!)

:wink:

1 Like

They are in the mail. I used the ACME delivery service that the Coyote used in the old Roadrunner cartoons, so it should be there soon!

:slight_smile:

1 Like

I agree with @nuclearali. Have you seen this site:

https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=835236

2 Likes

I could not get 7DMT at 60 days last Friday. I couldn’t get it for 60+2, or 60+5 either.
I did get SDD for 60+4 and FOP for 60+7.

1 Like