My first FPP booking experience

@BigPetesWife, what days are your trip that you were able to get 7DMT the day after check in? so many people are posting that for November dates, they are gone for all 7 days of their trip.

@aj25aj25 - what are your trip dates that you didnā€™t have problems getting 7DMT any day of your trip. lots of people have been posting on chat lately that they canā€™t get it for any day of a 7 day trip in November.

@mjsmomma - we are there the 10th through 19th.

Iā€™m going in October. Check-in 25th, 7dmt on 26th. Iā€™ve seen that it looks like it has got ridiculously busy for FPP recently.

@PianoMinnie, your DD might grow out of the princesses for awhile, but my DD is 19 and she likes them now. I assumed we could skip A & E. She looked at me like I was crazy when I said that! Guess I have to do the midnight (11 pm for me) FPP in Nov.

2 Likes

@BigPetesWife - thatā€™s the exact week that I am looking at going for next year so hopefully you can keep me posted on how your week goes and how crowds are!

I agree- for a time that is supposed to have low crowds (3 or 4 for all days of my trip) I was surprised at how much difficulty I have had with ADR and FP bookings. I think maybe there are just more people now who know they need to book this stuff early. Not everyone is willing to get up for Rope Drop during vacation (even if they think they will) but it is easy to get up one day to book dining or FP.
Also, I think long stays are having big advantages in this area. I thought a 6 day trip would be fine but we still couldnā€™t get A&E or BOG.

Good to know it comes back around & sheā€™ll always be my little princess. :smile:

1 Like

@PianoMinnie, My DD is 14 and she too likes all of the characters again. I had A&E worked into the plan on our last trip but when we were there she wanted to add all sorts of characters meets. I often find her working on her princess hair styles for our trip in June.

I would also add to this discussion to always keep checking for FPP especially if you have a small group. I planned a trip with just 3 weeks out and got 7DMT on 2 of 4 days by just checking multiple times a day.

1 Like