My brother's first-ever Family Trip!

i’d be happy to customize your trip! it’s all just TP … i wish i could work for these guys.

2 Likes

Might take ya up on that. First I gotta finalize my plans.

And I agree! it would be cool to work for TP.

1 Like

I believe I had said it before, but I’ll say it again: those cards are awesome.

They remind me of some “First Things First” cards I used to use to plan out my week. I’ve since gotten lazy and don’t use them anymore, but I think maybe I need to go read that book again.

2 Likes

My wife, son and I share location with each other with the native Google Maps app, works well. You’ll find the settings under Location Sharing in the main menu.

shared

1 Like

Locator apps are GREAT for the parks when you have a group that wants to split up.

1 Like

Also great to look back after your trip and see the insanity that was your walking pattern in the parks:

5 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: RIGHT?? i’ve been cracking up all morning watching their traffic patterns … i sent a screen capture to my brother and asked, “Is the TTC on fire?!” LOL it’s really funny

2 Likes

Those are great! I’ve thought about doing something like those since I love doing that kind of stuff in everyday life but then think “ehh I stare at the MDE app enough” One thing I hate about WDW is you can’t really “unplug” if you want to get FPPs etc.

2 Likes

That is a solid point, especially if you are looking to constantly update beacause you are moving too fast or too slow on the plan and need/want a new FPP.

1 Like

They’re in their room at the Polynesian! directly across the hall from the room they requested by fax, but that gives them a view of the quieter Oasis pool (for which i think they will be grateful at the end of the day). Psyched for them! :slight_smile: And they’re behaving ~ they’re taking the midday break!!

2 Likes

You know. I’m wondering, now, if this is cool…or creepy! :wink:

2 Likes

i figure if a person knows you’re using it, it’s cool.
if they don’t know, THEN it’s creepy for sure! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

:cloud_with_lightning_and_rain: AFTERNOON THUNDERSTORM!
so … NAP instead of pool break. :slight_smile:

1 Like

if Glympse is accurate and in real time, they’re cutting it close for their 4:15pm Coral Reef ADR … the monorail is just pulling into Epcot now (4:10pm) … but i’ve seen in the Forum that at WDW they allow a 15 min grace period for an ADR, so i’m sure they’ll be fine. :wine_glass::plate_with_cutlery::shark:

3 Likes

NOT THAT I WORRY!! :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

They’ll be fine however late they are. They’ll always try to seat you if you’ve had an ADR.

3 Likes

thank you!! i will get back to breathing now …

1 Like

grateful they took the advice to WALK to the TTC from the Poly, not take the two monorails … i learned that here, Forum peeps ~ THANK YOU!

1 Like

I absolutely love this. I love your cards, I love that you are following them throughout the day, and now we are, too!

1 Like

i’m so grateful for this Forum … there’s no one here to share this with!! so i’m glad you’re all here so i’m not just beaming at my computer like an idiot all by myself. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes