My brain on trip-planning mode! Food stuffs!

Resort is finally settled - it was Pop Standard View until I decided to extend by a night to do a WDW Radio Meet of the Month and my TA let me know I could get CSR Standard View for LESS than Pop with adding that night on! So resort is CSR Standard View.

Now it’s the tweaking of the ADRs…

Currently planned:

7/19 - Magic Kingdom
Lunch at Whispering Canyon with my friend Cristen and her boyfriend Scott
Dinner planned at Skipper Canteen because it’s a fave (otherwise I’m trying to only do one “big” meal a day and quick serve/snacks for the rest since it’ll be hot)

7/20 - Animal Kingdom
Breakfast (if 9:20 counts as breakfast) at Tusker House OR Dinner at Tusker House OR Tiffins

7/21 - Epcot
Lunch at Le Cellier OR Dinner at La Hacienda

7/22 - Disney Springs/chill day
Lunch at Boathouse
hopefully hanging out at Disney Springs with friends in the afternoon/evening

7/23 - currently Studios to hit Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway, Tower of Terror, Muppets, and maybe Rock n Roller Coaster…but I might change it to Animal Kingdom for more animal time
possibly lunch at PizzeRizzo if I don’t change it
Dinner at Jaleo

7/24 - Animal Kingdom
Possibly Dinner at Tusker House or Tiffins if I don’t do dinner on my birthday…I definitely have to get Satu’li Canteen in there at least once…and I really want to get Three Bridges in since I’m at Coronado Springs and have heard AMAZING things about it, so maybe I’ll keep the Tusker breakfast on my birthday and kill the dinners

7/25 - Disney Springs/Departure Day
Brunch at Raglan Road
WDW Radio Meet of the Month
back to CSR for Tragical Express

My brain on trip planning mode is a fun place to be. HAHA! Still tweaking to be done!

3 Likes

These all sound great. I’m so excited that Tusker House is back!!!

1 Like

Me too!!!

I’m wondering if breakfast one day and dinner another would be Tusker House overkill - but they both sound sooooooo good!!!

We did that once, in one day. I, for one, had no problems with it. Breakfast and dinner are so different from each other.

1 Like

I think I solved it - I’ll just do dinner at each. One on birthday, one on last night.

I could go with Le Cellier for lunch and just head back early evening to hit Three Bridges on my Epcot day (not really interested in Epcot Forever).

1 Like

Sounds like a plan!

1 Like

Three Bridges is lovely in the evening!

2 Likes