MVT or PDPH

Im considering booking a trip for January 2020. Neither place has their agency exclusive discounts for Jan out yet. Which one is usually better? And are they better than the Disney Visa offers? I know nothing is promised. We’d like to stay deluxe this time and a great discount is the only way that will happen lol.

Welcome! I believe that PDPH has told clients Disney will not be contracting with them? It was reported that MVT will be offering some exclusives. Last I read they will be offering Pop at different times of the year including January dates.

1 Like

They did not tell me that when I asked. We booked using a TA from another company this year and she was great, but if I could save some money lol that would be awesome

I think it’s still up in the air for agency exclusives next year, but the guys from the Backside of Magic podcast tweeted last week that they were told MVT would have some exclusives. He said he was quoted $138/night or so at Pop for Marathon Weekend. So, if they have them, yes they’re usually better than public discounts. I guess we’ll see!

I just saw that myself. I have the disney visa, which historically has had 25-35% off for my travel dates. I know theres nothing guaranteed, But I’m certainly hoping. Somehow I got quotes from 2 MVT agents that are different by about 1000. Same rooms, diff prices.

There was another report of multiple October dates .

Do you mind sharing the dates and resorts?

Sounds like one included tickets or dining!

I just got an email from MVT about dates for 2020, they are only showing Pop Century right now…

What dates?

January 2 - January 14, 2020

January 17 - January 26, 2020

January 29 - February 9, 2020

October 25 - November 1, 2020

November 4 - November 14, 2020

November 16 - November 22, 2020

December 1 - December 16, 2020

1 Like

The dates I saw in our email were for January thru early February and late October thru December. They are room only reservations as MVT also stated theme park tickets can no longer be included with an Agency Exclusive reservation and will be a separate purchase. My guess is at a higher price than what you get now, as we also received an email late last week that MVT has been notified about a possible increase in Agency Exclusive discounted ticket prices beginning next week. All adds up to more Disney price increases to my suspicious mind. :worried:

1 Like