MVMCP Recommendations

Hey Touring Plans family! Has anyone attended multiple MVMCPs in one year? We are going to WDW with one side of our family over Thanksgiving and the other side of our family the week before Christmas. Both groups want to do the Christmas party, but going twice feels like overkill to me…not to mention the expense for five of us! I welcome any thoughts or recommendations on this!

Many people have. And have done so years over. I think it has a good reputation for repeatability.

2 Likes

I agree with @OBNurseNH on this (although I have no personal experience).

One caveat I will add to that, however, is that pricing has just about doubled from what it was a few years ago, so I don’t know if it has the same value as it once did.

2 Likes

If the cost is not an issue I think going more than once is a great idea. There is no way you can do everything in one party.

3 Likes

I definitely agree it’s repeatable bc there is just so much to do there is no way to do it all in one night. I did it twice a few years ago and it was great bc I didn’t feel guilty spending a lot of my time holding down the perfect parade spot bc I knew I had another night to fit it all in.

3 Likes

I plan to avoid this problem by just climbing up on my wife’s shoulders so I can see over the heads of all the kids sitting on their dad’s shoulders. :grin:

8 Likes

Too funny.

1 Like

I would love to see that.

Chivalry is dead

Oh, I don’t know. I thought my wife is being quite chivalrous about it. :wink:

5 Likes

Thank you to everyone who applied. Still on the fence about the second party in December. I may run the risk of waiting until after we attend the first party and then buy the tickets…only risk there is that they may sell out!

I booked two in 2018 and 2019, with the second as an insurance policy against rain on the first. Just as well. In 2019 one of them was such a washout Disney actually refunded the tickets.

1 Like