MVMCP questions?

We’re planning on buying tickets for the MVMCP and spend the day at MK to take advantage of low crowds. Planning on leaving around noon and returning for the party. Only scheduling 3 fpp on the party ticket (too confusing to try and create a dummy account to get 6) from 3:30-6:30. From experience last year does anyone know if I can get the party band prior to leaving the park at noon? Also I should be able to re-enter around 330 using my mb to avoid the massives waiting to enter with party tickets at 4?

I don’t believe that you can get the party band when you leave at noon. You can enter the park at 3:30 using your regular tickets, but at some point you will have to get your party bands. I have a vague recollection that you don’t have to go back to the main entrance to get them, but hopefully someone with the correct info can chime in.

You will not able to get bands early. We were already in the park and grabbed our bands outside of Mickey’s Philharmagic on our way to our BOG ADR around 5:45. We purposely waited to avoid the crowd of getting the band right at 4 per another Liners suggestion. We did not wait at all to get our band at this time.

1 Like

Normally they have a special entrance for party guests. Agree with the others that you can not get it early!